Your Pokemon Adventure Awaits! (Werewolf)

Remove this Banner Ad

Roo2macca has died. He was burnt to a crisp at night.
Roo2macca was Psyduck, an evil pokemon in TEAM AQUA!
Psyduck had the ability Confusion, which meant he could target one player at night and their night action and following day vote would be randomised.
1588018683489.png

Mooch has died.
Mooch was Seel, an evil pokemon in TEAM AQUA!
Seel had the passive ability Rest, which provided 25% evasion. He also had the active ability Aqua Jet, which was a 25% vig.
1588018763219.png

Active Player List
croweater 41
Smeg Head
dogs105
boncer34
Quivorir
jmoo wan
Chipmunk
Millky95
I Dont Care
Dingster
MWPP
Hatchy1992
William Wonka
SM
Barrybran
Golumless
harry000
HawkAussie
Papa Juggs
Elton Johns Wig
Jack The Godfather
deaneus
3KZ is Football
brahj
ClarkeM
gym4life
raskolnikov
Fr0ggy
Riviat

The weather has turned overnight. It is RAINING

It is DAY.

Rules ? This is just about personal vendettas ala #AngryDwarf
Yesterday I told the #AngryDwarf I string shotted him and he immediately became abusive, calling me “dumbass” and referring to a mistake I made in the previous game, assume the role of mistake police. After I died in that game he was tagging me into posts where he was being rude and ridiculing me. What purpose did that serve? The bottom line is the #AngryDwarf needs to learn some manners. Until he stops being a rude and aggressive little point scorer, this is what he gets.

Yesterday I told the #AngryDwarf I string shotted him and he immediately became abusive, calling me “dumbass” and referring to a mistake I made in the previous game, assume the role of mistake police. After I died in that game he was tagging me into posts where he was being rude and ridiculing me. What purpose did that serve? The bottom line is the #AngryDwarf needs to learn some manners. Until he stops being a rude and aggressive little point scorer, this is what he gets.
Lol.

This started because you killed the outed flog last game and have melted about being called on it ever since.

I mean, just because you close your eyes to reality doesn't mean it stops everyone else from being able to see how this unfolded.

Dumbass.

Lol.

This started because you killed the outed flog last game and have melted about being called on it ever since.

I mean, just because you close your eyes to reality doesn't mean it stops everyone else from being able to see how this unfolded.

Dumbass.
We all missed the part where you appointed yourself to the role of Commissioner of the #AngryDwarf Mistake Police. This goes to the heart of the matter. Why do you think it is appropriate to come to a new game and start ridiculing and name calling on the basis of a previous game? How does it make you any better? All you are doing is demonstrating that you suffer from “small man syndrome.” We all remember games where you stunk it up something shocking, but that doesn’t mean it is appropriate to start a new game by abusing you. In your tiny little mind, people need to be ridiculed and abused if they make a mistake and it is important to keep that ridicule going. People know what you are like, you are an #AngryDwarf.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There is a chance I don't, FYI.

I have 2 passive abilities. One of which is evasion, so I might get away.
EJW was night immune.
He did net us ND so I am inclined to give him the benefit of the doubt for now and look elsewhere as he’s probably good (even if sure he could be opposition evil /neutral)
I am leaning towards good because he claimed under little pressure

EJW was night immune.
Nah, I'm not night immune. As I said, I have evasion, and my numbers are pretty good. I'm some sort of vig. I hit Mooch last night.

He did net us ND so I am inclined to give him the benefit of the doubt for now and look elsewhere as he’s probably good (even if sure he could be opposition evil /neutral)
I am leaning towards good because he claimed under little pressure
An evil pokemon just died which also had evasion.

This game is going to be pretty tough if everyone could be everything.

Right now I'm inclined to think anyone who isn't naming their pokemon and ability is evil.

We all missed the part where you appointed yourself to the role of Commissioner of the #AngryDwarf Mistake Police. This goes to the heart of the matter. Why do you think it is appropriate to come to a new game and start ridiculing and name calling on the basis of a previous game? How does it make you any better? All you are doing is demonstrating that you suffer from “small man syndrome.” We all remember games where you stunk it up something shocking, but that doesn’t mean it is appropriate to start a new game by abusing you. In your tiny little mind, people need to be ridiculed and abused if they make a mistake and it is important to keep that ridicule going. People know what you are like, you are an #AngryDwarf.
Same reason you did it to SM I guess. 😂

3 day melt all because of one little post from me.

Nah, I'm not night immune. As I said, I have evasion, and my numbers are pretty good. I'm some sort of vig. I hit Mooch last night.
How could you evade and hit on the same night? What pokemon are you?

And I actually asked the mod SM about whether or not it would work against your particular skill. He wouldn't say what else evasion works against, but it does decrease my chances against anyone trying to kill me.

How could you evade and hit on the same night? What pokemon are you?
Some dude called Scyther?

I can do both because evasion is a passive ability that happens regardless of whether I perform any other action, and "slash" is an active ability I have to initiate myself.

Hi SM - if you haven’t voted, could you please vote so that we can see if a string shotted player gets notified after the fact?

If it helps, vote for me. It will end up somewhere else anyway.
SM - Based on what 3KZ has said - it has seemed like a weaker version of confusion ? (Only the vote is redirected rather than the move?)

Remove this Banner Ad

Your Pokemon Adventure Awaits! (Werewolf)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back