Your 2nd Favorite Club & Most hated Club

Remove this Banner Ad

Always had a soft spot for Geelong. I love watching them play, in particular their younger talented players.

Most hated? I wouldn't say I completely hate any club. I just really dislike cocky and disrespectful fans, which you get at every club. I suppose if I had to name anyone, I'd go with Port or Collingwood, simply because I've witnessed some of their more feral supporters.

Second favourite used to be the Dogs, before I came to Bigfooty. Now it's Richmond.

Most hated you'd think would be the pies, and on Bigfooty that's correct. But in real life it's Carlton. Their fans are the scummiest bunch of trash I've ever seen.

LOL, 30% of your own 'supporters' voted to merge, 5 years after a premiership. There is no bigger group of fairweather supporters than Hawthorn. A disgraceful club, especially of late with their coverup of 'issues' and the trading of blokes suffering depression. Then they still have the gall to call themselves the family club.

Would love nothing more than to see Hawthorn fold.

you sound tradable .

2nd Fav: Melbourne. Reasons: They have a unique position in the game's history, have long suffering supporters who haven't won a premiership in a long time, and have an exciting crop of young players like Jurrah, Wonaeamirri, Watts, and Scully.

Most Hated: Hawthorn. Reasons: Inflating membership numbers, supporters' attitude of superiority, raping Tasmania for their own financial benefit without providing anything to Tasmanian Football in general, and last but not least having Jeff Kennett as their President.

Second Favourite: used to be Carlton....but now I have a house in Richmond, I'd like to see them do well (just not against the Crows).

Most Hated: Essendon - not really sure why (maybe horrible 1993 memories)...and the Smears of course - though less so now they're as crap as we are, and a financial basket-case to boot!

2nd Fav - 3 wood
Most hated - 7 iron

This post is underrated :thumbsu:

2nd Favorite: Richmond. I lived just of Lennox St. for quite a while, and used to see lots of Tiges players around. Also have a lot of friends who support them.

Hate: Hawthorn. Ever since Round 12 1985 at Princes Park, when I witnessed the Leigh Matthews/Neville Bruns incident first hand. At the time, Neville Bruns was the P.E. teacher at my school. Nothing that has happened in the intervening 26 years has changed my view.

2nd fav is the Dee's ( yes I am destined to support two under-performing teams haha)
Most disliked - West Coast, closely followed by the Pies and the Saints

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Second Team: Richmond

Always has been. Basically grew up in Richmond, really liked Joel Bowden for some reason from the day he started. Also, having a massive Greek family, one half of the family goes for Richmond, the other Collingwood. So I've always had a soft spot for Richmond. If Collingwood ever folded (lol), I'd go for Richmond without any qualms to be honest. Best theme song too.

Most hated: Technically changes most years, but have 2 or 3 that remain a constant.

Constant: Brisbane (thanks to 02/03), and Carlton.

Evolving based on year: This year? Geelong. Not because they're undefeated, and not because they're on top.

The umpires make me hate Geelong, which is unfair because it's not TECHNICALLY the team's fault, except it kind of is when you have cheats like Selwood, Johnson and Chapman exploiting the umps for the bumbling fools they are.

2nd - Hawthorn (always liked them as a team and alot of their players. would of been a Hawks supporter as little kid but got influenced by my dad to be a Pies supporter... Happy with my decision in the end)

Already a massive fan of the Gold Coast as alot of people are. New club, Great Location and alot of genuine young gun players coming through... along with the Little Master.

Most Hated - St Kilda.

Second tam is Fremantle, half the family are pies fans, half freo, always try to make at least one o two games a year, esp if Collingwood come over

Hated, would still have to say West Coast though Essendon is right up there as well.

Will all this love for gold coast disappear when they start winning? I can easily see them being despised in a few years!

Second team is Freo (have rellies and friends that go for them, they always seem to get a raw deal), third team is Richmond (the Tigers connection with Glenelg)

Most hated: Collingwood (do I need to explain?), followed by WCE

Remove this Banner Ad

Your 2nd Favorite Club & Most hated Club

Remove this Banner Ad

Back