Teams Your 2014 SC team Version 4.0 (Post NAB)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is where I am now.

Still looking at Laidler in the back and Wanganeen for an upgrade in mids.

Still tossing up on Kennedy or Caddy as fwd.

e6udyduv.jpg

8enudagy.jpg

Sent from my GT-I9295 using Tapatalk

Hah!

Thought you'd say that. :p

If this Team had Ablett in it it would be pretty awesome to start off with I reckon.

I think its really well balanced but yeah just lacks the Ablett factor.

Its funny seeing what a team looks like with no Ablett and Pendles in it though.

You can get a pretty strong back and forward line in your team without them in it.

You can with them, you just need Beams as M4 and six mid rookies.mcdonald as only back rookie plus one forward rookie, maybe Rohan.

A breakdown of my side would be greatly appreciated. There's nothing that sticks out likes dogs balls to me, but I want someone looking from a different perspective to break it down. FWIW, i'm strongly considering taking Caddy out and putting Wright in. I kind of just got on the Caddy Wagon without even thinking. Also considering Mumford > Ryder and Pavlich > Zorko. Not sure. Thoughts? $84.8k left.

View attachment 45631
Not much cover in the ruck jjsmitty. What will you do when Sandilands goes down, as he will. Make a big change then or run with a smokey or play you're young boys on ground.

Go the injuries thread. Fully explained there. Corked calf and burnt fingerz.
Will effect him rd1 tho.
Instead of 155 he'll only get 153
He could play on crutches and I would still put the 'C' on that man.

Changed my team around a bit to see what it would look like without Ablett and Pendles in it.

Can get a way more balanced team without them there.

Don't know if I'd have the balls to not go without Ablett but this team does look really even all over.

Thoughts?

View attachment 45682

That's a massive change from the bare bones defence you were going with. I have a very similar midfield to that atm. The only difference is that I have Murphy instead of the extra rookie. I have no problems with an Ablettless team but Pendles may still come in for me.

The only problem I can see in your team is the round 8 bye structure. You're going to have just 7 midfielders and only 3 forwards playing, which already brings you down to the required 18 starters even if all your rookies play.

View attachment 45686Thoughts? Really only got into it this season
Leaving aside the actual players, which is matter of personal choice, structurally having Suckling at D4 suggests your defence is a bit too weak. The main worry is the round 8 bye where you'll have only 13 scoring players.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey guys second year playing been trying to take as many tips off you guys as possible, have a look tell me what you think.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    112.9 KB · Views: 6
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    107.3 KB · Views: 4
I'd go with it, brahj, possibly could trim Minson down to upgrade Webster. Plenty of cheaper rucks with equal potential.

SCtry4.jpg

Thoughts?

I'd go with it, brahj, possibly could trim Minson down to upgrade Webster. Plenty of cheaper rucks with equal potential.

View attachment 45806

Thoughts?

Lacks Beams, Wright very risky, Kersten still injured. Cameron a big risk but you never know. Talyor has played no pre-season games. Not bad structure wise.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back