WWE TV, Rumours and Discussion (On FOX8, Kayo and Binge)

Remove this Banner Ad

I hope they have some sort of build and not a throwaway match on Dynamite with Ospreay. Thought he was starting to build well and was looking forward to more with Draganov and Bron. He's had a IC title run which is nothing to sneeze at.

Good thing about AEW is that if talent don't think they're getting used well or want to get decent $, they can make a move. Page has made the move, and Starks is likely following. So its win win for everyone, both talent, the companies and the fans.

Good show enjoying the camera changes.

Interesting that Balor grabbed the key card on the sly. Blink and you miss it. Be interesting to see how that plays out.

There’s been a few Easter eggs with Balor and Liv over the past month. They got out of a car together and he’s quick to jump in front of Dom. Wouldn’t be shocked to see it end up being Finn siding with Liv and they’ve set this whole thing up to being down the judgement day.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

IYO just appeared on the video screen at the Marigold show and challenged Utami. So this is the real confirmation that they're somewhat working together.

Edit: obviously expect KAIRI to appear at some stage, maybe the end of year show?

Last edited:
They over do it, but it beats the US crowds last 12 months. In every company they've been really quiet and apathetic outside of the PPVs and PLEs.

Japan aside because it's a type of crowd, but I don't think we have the quietest fanbase anymore.

SmackDown was ok for what it was. Nice surprise at the end.

That flog with the 'I Like TV Time' sign deserves a kick in the groin.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back