WWE Money in the Bank, Sunday 7th July 2024, 9am AEST (main show)

Remove this Banner Ad

Well booked finish haha.

They've played it well as Seth is technically screwed as well.
Did it perfectly IMO, keeps Punk and Drew burning but reignites the fuse with Seth as well

Priest didn’t kick out and the ref stopped at 2. Was Drew’s music late?

I love that finish it sets up a triple threat between Punk Rollins and Drew or there’s 3 feuds simultaneously going with the 3 of them.

Well booked finish haha.

They've played it well as Seth is technically screwed as well.
Did it perfectly IMO, keeps Punk and Drew burning but reignites the fuse with Seth as well

Agreed. Just a shame that I think they botched the lead-up. Unsure if Priest forgot to kick out Or Drew's music was supposed to play 5 seconds earlier.

I'd usually bet on the former, but there were some production gremlins at the end of the pre-show, so who knows!

Priest didn’t kick out and the ref stopped at 2. Was Drew’s music late?

I love that finish it sets up a triple threat between Punk Rollins and Drew or there’s 3 feuds simultaneously going with the 3 of them.
Just rewound as thought he was knocked out but he wasn't. Drew music was late

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Could they go with Naomi to lead to a "friends" feud that would eventually give both Bayley & Naomi some much-needed character boosts!?

Bayley's face turn was good, but her title reign has been ho-hum... While Naomi probably needs a heel turn to make her return worthwhile.

I'd love it because I like Naomi and she's just be kinda 'there' for awhile... just feel fairly sure than the road leads to Nia winning the belt at SS.

Remove this Banner Ad

WWE Money in the Bank, Sunday 7th July 2024, 9am AEST (main show)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back