World Cup Qualifier: Australia v Qatar

Remove this Banner Ad

Holman is only playing because he plays club football in Holland, well at least thats what ive come to.

We did tire badly in the 2nd half but really we didnt do a lot wrong and they only had 3 chances for the entire game. Imagine if they actually came out and played for the whole game, it coulda been a decent game. People shouldnt think we will in over there automatically, they will be a different side to what we saw tonight, especially with Quintana coming back into the side.

Very good performance by the boys. Not a bad player really, very few mistakes too.

They can't ban us from eating, Ramadan only applies to Muslims. It won't be easy but if we win our 3 home games, we won't need many points playing there.

True they can't stop you from eating but they can throw you in jail for eating in public during daylight hours. If you are reported to be seen to be eating or drinking in daylight hours by a local then you could find yourself up sh1tcreek - it has happened to a few people I know - welcome to Qatar

btw p1ssweak 2nd half - resting on our laurels - typical australia

Great win by the boys, saying that even an A-League side would have won against Qatar tonight. They were absolutely terrible.

True they can't stop you from eating but they can throw you in jail for eating in public during daylight hours. If you are reported to be seen to be eating or drinking in daylight hours by a local then you could find yourself up sh1tcreek - it has happened to a few people I know - welcome to Qatar

btw p1ssweak 2nd half - resting on our laurels - typical australia

Settle down mate they were knackered. And just because we didnt score goals like the first half doesnt mean we were bad, Qatar actually played well and attacked unlike the first 45.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

thats so scarey - but I think FFA and Vim would know this by now since hes coached in asia before and would make sure a) meals are catered for their room only by trusted people b) having a local 'guide' present and c) we will only stay as long as we need to and no longer

Settle down mate they were knackered. And just because we didnt score goals like the first half doesnt mean we were bad, Qatar actually played well and attacked unlike the first 45.

Hahahaha - professional sportsmen knackered after 45 minutes of only attacking and not defending:thumbsu:

I blame Luke Wilkshire, ever since I have seen that guy he has given of shit vibes.. All through the world cup I had a real dislike for him, he is the type of player you can never rely on and is the weakest on the pitch. Scott Macdonald had a bit of a gut as well, we need some fitness, our blokes are getting a bit old.

I blame Luke Wilkshire, ever since I have seen that guy he has given of shit vibes.. All through the world cup I had a real dislike for him, he is the type of player you can never rely on and is the weakest on the pitch. Scott Macdonald had a bit of a gut as well, we need some fitness, our blokes are getting a bit old.

I have never understood the hatred for Luke Wilkshire. It seems that he bares the brunt on everyones criticism. What are you talking about old ?? Scott McDonald is what ?? 25 ?? Thats not even close to old.

thats so scarey - but I think FFA and Vim would know this by now since hes coached in asia before and would make sure a) meals are catered for their room only by trusted people b) having a local 'guide' present and c) we will only stay as long as we need to and no longer

Food and beverage is not available in the hotels until after sundown that said you would think that they would make an exception for us. As for acclimatising it doesn't matter how long you stay for with regards to preparation - nothing you do could prepare you for the conditions they will play in

I have never understood the hatred for Luke Wilkshire. It seems that he bares the brunt on everyones criticism. What are you talking about old ?? Scott McDonald is what ?? 25 ?? Thats not even close to old.

I bagged his corners before tonight as in the past he has been shite.. in tonights game I ripped him apart but he put in some rippers. The move from Bristol C has worked wonders.
No passengers tonight, everyone was superb.

Food and beverage is not available in the hotels until after sundown that said you would think that they would make an exception for us. As for acclimatising it doesn't matter how long you stay for with regards to preparation - nothing you do could prepare you for the conditions they will play in

The lads need to have a word to Warnie and get some baked beans sent over.

They are holding the Asian Cup in 2011 so one would assume they would loosen the screws a tad, at least you would hope so.

I don't care what his age is, I care about his fitness. He was struggling through that game, probably from the long season with Celtic. I just hope that when we get to the big qualifier games these guys have fresh legs and don't resemble cripples after 45 minutes of play.

Remove this Banner Ad

World Cup Qualifier: Australia v Qatar

Remove this Banner Ad

Back