Grand Slam Wimbledon 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Musetti losing the tie breaker but the couple of points he won were great points.

He's fantastic, a breath of fresh air. Self deprecating and not a flog at all. Enthusiastic like a puppy dog.

I just realised that the Nick people were talking about is Nick Kyrgios, he commentates very differently to the way he plays tennis.

So does John McEnroe though, you don't hear him screaming "you cannot be serious" with all those contentious line ball calls.

Tennis players can at least challenge the bad calls these days though, MvEnroe would have blown all his challenges in the first set.

Last edited:
At 37 ridiculous

Also overcoming his crippling knee injury too, he is a marvel.

That knee brace isn't fooling anyone Novak, it won't fool Alcaraz in the final, he is ruthless.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The villain Novak closes it out in straight sets.

Musetti didn't lose any friends, he played some great tennis.

Another Alcaraz v Djokovic final should be an epic contest, hopefully it goes to 5 sets.

Fell asleep but how did Nole play? Give you any confidence going into the final? Give us something
He played quite well. A few dips but he was pretty patient and composed. Handled Musetti’s slicing really well. Particularly good on return, put on a returning masterclass that even visibly frustrated Musetti. The FH wasn’t great though, the BH was very good. Serve was good without being great but did come up clutch a few times. I think he had a 4 ace game after being down 0-30.

Sadly though I don’t think he’s really been tested and I think Carlos wins in 4. But like I’ve said, he wasn’t even a sure thing to compete here. This is all a bonus. Incredible achievement to make the final.

Paolini could have lost the semifinal to Vekic in straight sets. In addition to dropping the first set, faced three break points in the second (saved them all), trailed the third by a break twice, and stood two points within losing in the match tiebreak. Still comes out on top.
She gets it for me tonight.

Grand Slam Wimbledon 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back