Will we beat West Coast?

Remove this Banner Ad

Not a hope in hell.
Cox and Nic-Nat will have 60 hit-outs between them, LeCras will kick 6 and Kennedy will kick 4.
We have been slow and uncompetitive in the past two weeks on smaller grounds, imagine what will happen on the wide open spaces of Subiaco.
Buddy kicked 5 against the Bombers and the team still lost by 43 points. He will have to kick at least 8 for us to get close. Forget Roughead helping, as he will get Glass and will be lucky to kick 2. Just being honest.

I say YES out of desperation as a weak in Perth after a loss to the weagles is simply out of the question...

They should lose Masten (knee) & Embley (susp.) for this week's game & Kerr is still out.

Also, Glass isn't playing well & Buddy is, so we might have an advantage there.

I guess it kind of depends on who comes back in for us & whether 'The Pres' is able to galvanise them with his actions or whether he further separates them.

We need:
Shiels to shut down Priddis;
Buddy to kick 6;
They have absolutely nobody to run with Hodge & probably don't tackle as strongly as the bombers so Sewell should get away a bit more; &
They will crumble under forward pressure if Brown plays there & Hooper comes back.

Fingers crossed.

Go Hawks (please god let us win...)

Not a hope in hell.
Cox and Nic-Nat will have 60 hit-outs between them, LeCras will kick 6 and Kennedy will kick 4.
We have been slow and uncompetitive in the past two weeks on smaller grounds, imagine what will happen on the wide open spaces of Subiaco.
Buddy kicked 5 against the Bombers and the team still lost by 43 points. He will have to kick at least 8 for us to get close. Forget Roughead helping, as he will get Glass and will be lucky to kick 2. Just being honest.

i hope for your sake you see buddy kick 20 :) cause i cant see anyone else kicking goals :(

I say YES out of desperation as a weak in Perth after a loss to the weagles is simply out of the question...

They should lose Masten (knee) & Embley (susp.) for this week's game & Kerr is still out.

Also, Glass isn't playing well & Buddy is, so we might have an advantage there.

I guess it kind of depends on who comes back in for us & whether 'The Pres' is able to galvanise them with his actions or whether he further separates them.

We need:
Shiels to shut down Priddis;
Buddy to kick 6;
They have absolutely nobody to run with Hodge & probably don't tackle as strongly as the bombers so Sewell should get away a bit more; &
They will crumble under forward pressure if Brown plays there & Hooper comes back.

Fingers crossed.

Go Hawks (please god let us win...)

Brant, the WC Eagles senior side could all have a rest this week and put out there rookies and 2's players and will still do a number on us.

We are slow, useless, weak, pathetic!

I think a better match up would be, 1 on 1. Nic Nat Vs Cyril.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Scoreless draw
icon6.gif

Scoreless draw
icon6.gif

I'd take that result.

If we take in only 1 ruckman, then again we are no chance. Though I may bring in Cox into my Supercoach team and make him skipper.

I'm past the anger phase, moved straight through the depression phase, and am now sitting in the middle of temporary insanity almost giggling at how shit we have become so quickly.

Cheers Mr Clarkson for not making this year a painful year where I hope to win every game we play in.. now I can sit back have a beer and just acknowledge openly to my peers, ''yes we really are shit arent we''.

I was supposed to go to this game but the tickets I was receiving have fallen through and tbh am quite relieved.

Like Brant said, nothing worse than WCE supporters (they are far and away more feral than dockers) and having sat through last year with nicnat running amok where we at least looked a chance the thought of suffering through another game amongst eagle members is more than I could bare

I really think we could turn it around.

They aren't that good WCE FFS

There players care more than ours. We have probably ony 60% of the players who actually care if we lose or not, the other 40% are just (insert bad word).

Ellis
Osborne
Ladson
Gilham
Murphy
Birchall
Young

That group are either ordinary, soft, content with what they have done in previous seasons. They fit one fo those groups.

Remove this Banner Ad

Will we beat West Coast?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back