Will Bono make it to his 200th Game this Sunday?

Remove this Banner Ad

May 13, 2015
Spotswood Campus
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
🐍Ophidian Old Boys🐍
bono silver hat.jpg

The SFA's favorite conspiracist U2tigers is in hiding in an attempt to make it to his 200th game this Sunday.
Latest intel suggests shadow people in the back ground have been working to sabotage Bono's making it his 200th game in an attempt to shut him down and silence him for good so they can continue to do their evil work in anonymity and maintain control over the SWEET FA.

conspiracy-theory.gif

U2 believes there is a group of international posting elites who control the SFA and media, with the goal of establishing site wide hegemony. They are alleged to be implicated in most of the major disruptions in the SFA to carry out secretly staged events, and to deliberately manipulate posters and votes in the committee room to ensure only the right people are awarded All SFA and other SFA awards.

bb.gif

Due to Bono's public outcry and finger pointing at the people behind the scenes it is feared Bono will not make it to his 200th game if these architects of disruption have their way. It is hoped by going public in the media Bono may be afforded some protection and be able to play his 200th game this Sunday without interference. Bono is refusing to name names but has stated if he goes missing their is a manila envelope in the Chancellors Office safe which contains a USB with all the evidence required to expose what has been going on since the inception of the Boys Club and beyond.

200w.gif

We all hope you make it to the game and congratulations on maybe reaching 200 game milestone U2tigers and FFS take the tin foil off before you run out onto the qooty ground.

I am still investigating the Cabal 7.

but, I still haven't found what I am looking for.

I know the evidence is there somewhere.
Have a happy 200th from your bunker ☺️

IMG_5025.gif

Are there commemorative packs for attendees U2tigers? Grats on the 200 mate....if you got a game.
I did a bit of marketing research into that one.

I was set to lose a shitload out of it, just for Qootball fans to wipe their asses with them.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Congratulations on your big old thing, U2tigers!

Oh yeah, on your double century, too.

Proud to share a uniform with the Grand Conspiracist.

Now, can you please WASH it before you hand it back to me next?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back