Banter Who will be better in 2025, Carlton or Collingwood? Part 3

Banter threads are not to be taken too seriously. Have fun. Let others have fun.

Who will be better in 2025

• Carlton

• Collingwood

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Yes I have no issues with racism. Great call bud
Why don't you have issues with racism? We have one Aboriginal poster on this thread and a bunch of your guys were piling in on him and for instance calling him "a virtue signaller" for daring to be open about his race.
You lot are massive hypocrites and strangely selective about what you find triggering and offensive.

Why don't you have issues with racism? We have one Aboriginal poster on this thread and a bunch of your guys were piling in on him and for instance calling him "a virtue signaller" for daring to be open about his race.
You lot are massive hypocrites and strangely selective about what you find triggering and offensive.
I didn't see anyone criticising or abusing the poster for their race - stop making stuff up. Race has never been an issue on this thread - don't make it one

No way Collingwood pitch for De Koning.

We've learnt the hard way that you don't pay big $$ for ruckman.

Given Carlton are 30 years behind us, let them pay him $1 million a year a discover their mistake 3cyears later..
30 years? Didn't you offer up Grundy a million a year only 4-5 years ago?

You're also using 105% of ur cap this year and next so there wouldn't be any money to throw at him anyway Fudgey

Given Carlton are 30 years behind us, let them pay him $1 million a year a discover their mistake 3cyears later..
Yeah the Grundy contract should forever be a warning to all clubs about making a ruckman one of your highest paid players.
But I'd rather TDK on $850k a year that Perryman if I'm being honest. I hope we pitch for him just to make Carlton up their offer and blow their cap.

Why would we pay TDK big coin to play VFL?

Darcy Cameron and Mason Cox are clearly better

I didn't see anyone criticising or abusing the poster for their race - stop making stuff up. Race has never been an issue on this thread - don't make it one
It was an issue. I could see it was at the time and it was taken that way by the poster who was being attacked. If you don't understand this....🤷

(Log in to remove this ad.)

30 years? Didn't you offer up Grundy a million a year only 4-5 years ago?

You're also using 105% of ur cap this year and next so there wouldn't be any money to throw at him anyway Fudgey
Likely retirees next year...
Pendlebury, Side bottom, Howe, Cox, Elliot, Hoskin Elliot, Mihoceck.
You sure we won't have the cap space?

Likely retirees next year...
Pendlebury, Side bottom, Howe, Cox, Elliot, Hoskin Elliot, Mihoceck.
You sure we won't have the cap space?
Same could be said about us, but according to you lot we're in huge cap trouble despite booting 10 players this off season and having another 16 players out of contract next season?

Remove this Banner Ad

Banter Who will be better in 2025, Carlton or Collingwood? Part 3

Back