Competitions Who am I?

Remove this Banner Ad

David Neitz

Both me and Legs named players who played for Melbourne in the 90s and 00s so according to the OP that's 5 points

Thanks Les

And Schmutt
I'm going to need to make my OPs look like a terms and conditions page. :eekv1:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Both me and Legs named players who played for Melbourne in the 90s and 00s so according to the OP that's 5 points

Thanks Les

And Schmutt
Just wait until I tell you I actually don't have a player in mind at all, and it's all a very clever ruse. :sneaky:

The hottest Sweet FA player to ever live.
If you follow me, these Melbourne board threads must be very irritating notifications, Harvey!

I actually have to give this a :question:, though, because I'm not sure if the player has ever participated in the Sweet Football Association.

If you follow me, these Melbourne board threads must be very irritating notifications, Harvey!

I actually have to give this a :question:, though, because I'm not sure if the player has ever participated in the Sweet Football Association.
Oh I get his thoughts on North Melbourne so it balances out

I couldn't resist with this thread title. Anyway carry on, sorry for the intrusion.

Shane McAdam

Remove this Banner Ad

Back