Prediction Which player from your team improves the most in 2024?

Remove this Banner Ad

Just on opposition players, Brisbane supporters would probably be excited to see what Keidean Coleman has got. Grand Final was amazing by him.

Likewise with Collingwood and Bobby Hill.
I think it was the prelim where he was also exceptional with his kicking. Will be exciting to watch him in 2024.

Last edited:
Where will Darcy play? Does he have to take Lobb's spot or can they play in the same team?

I think Lobb will start the season but doubt they will play together. Darcy was mooted initially as a key defender which Lobb can't do.

No doubt an injury to one of our key forwards, defenders or even Lobb or English will open a spot for Darcy if fit himself.

We have seen it in patches with pace , power and bulldozing strength mowing down anyone in his path. Beau McCreery. Will take his game to another level with the addition of consistency and will spend more time on ball with another pre-season in his legs. Be afraid. Rambeau Cometh

We have seen it in patches with pace , power and bulldozing strength mowing down anyone in his path. Beau McCreery. Will take his game to another level with the addition of consistency and will spend more time on ball with another pre-season in his legs. Be afraid. Rambeau Cometh
So pencil him in for his usual 12 touches and a goal a game?

Owens is already there.. Star ⭐.

Phillipou only just turned 19 so maybe he's another year off really stepping up.

Will Byrnes get a game ahead of Henry?
Byrnes really grew as last season rolled on. You're right that he'll have some stiff competition but RTB is looking for pace so l think he'll get a fair crack at it.

I think Durham can take a big step forward and join Martin as one of the better wingman in the comp
Proud Of You Yes GIF

Been complete dog water

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hasn't aged well

All seem to have either regressed or plateaued
Aged pretty good

I said Phllipou wasn't there yet and Byrnes wasn't very good and would be dropped which has happened

Owens has been disappointing but good luck playing in that st Kilda fwd line with the shit slow delivery.

So aged fine. Not sure why you had a go at me when I got at least 2/3 right.

But anyway the Saints are really battling. Players look depressed. Morale is low.

Something rotten with the fish in Denmark

Last edited:
Jake Waterman /thread

Jordan Clark
I'm pretty sure I predicted Hayden Young at the start of this thread. Clark would be the other one I'd have bet on. He'd be pretty close to AA HBF at the moment but I reckon 'The Big Cahuna' Josh Treacy just about has the whole comp bar Jake Waterman covered at the moment for most improved.

I'm pretty sure I predicted Hayden Young at the start of this thread. Clark would be the other one I'd have bet on. He'd be pretty close to AA HBF at the moment but I reckon 'The Big Cahuna' Josh Treacy just about has the whole comp bar Jake Waterman covered at the moment for most improved.
Great examples. Sharp has been an awesome surprise, but I had never seen him play before.

I think our three would be
1. Ollie Dempsey
2. Toby Conway (by the end of the season)
3. Max Holmes or Tyson Stengle

Remove this Banner Ad

Back