Whats the Essendon excuses this week?

Remove this Banner Ad

Last week it was the fact Essendon only beat a underman Adelaide. Anyone could've beaten them etc etc. Last week it was all about how Fremantle would put them back in their place. When are they going to be given some recognition? How about some credit? The Dons are a good team and already look like serious contenders.:)

Essendon for 2007. Get on it.:)

Still a lot of improvement needed to be a contender but certainly playing a lot better footy at the moment than last year. Just as most fans predicted.

Simple you played a team at home which has the worst record of any interstate team at that ground. Perhaps when you beat a few more teams that have proven records over the last few years the respect will return. Are playing very good footy at present.

Adelaide and Fremantle losing Preliminary Finalists last year, how much more quality can you get?

Essendon definitely look a different side from the one in 2006. If it keeps up after round 4-5, will definitely make the 8. Their youngsters look the goods! :thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We are a completely different side to last year. Essentially we have 4 brand new recruits in our best 22, which changes the dynamics of the team completely.

Lloyd, Michael - arguabley the best FF & FB respectively.

Davey, Jetta - 2 of the quickest half forward/midfielders going around

So, we now have the best goal to goal line in the league - Lloyd, Lucas, Hird Fletcher, Michael.

And perhaps the quickest emerging midfield in the league - Stanton, Lovett, Winderlich, Davey, Jetta.

Any reference to last year is now completely frivolous. If we stay injury free this year, top 4 is not an unrealistic result.

We are a completely different side to last year. Essentially we have 4 brand new recruits in our best 22, which changes the dynamics of the team completely.

Lloyd, Michael - arguabley the best FF & FB respectively.

Davey, Jetta - 2 of the quickest half forward/midfielders going around

So, we now have the best goal to goal line in the league - Lloyd, Lucas, Hird Fletcher, Michael.

And perhaps the quickest emerging midfield in the league - Stanton, Lovett, Winderlich, Davey, Jetta.

Any reference to last year is now completely frivolous. If we stay injury free this year, top 4 is not an unrealistic result.
i don't know why the bombers don't win the flag every year because they do the best in the draft every year according to them

Last week it was the fact Essendon only beat a underman Adelaide. Anyone could've beaten them etc etc. Last week it was all about how Fremantle would put them back in their place. When are they going to be given some recognition? How about some credit? The Dons are a good team and already look like serious contenders.:)

Essendon for 2007. Get on it.:)

The contiuned **** pulling in the media is due recognition is it not?

The contiuned **** pulling in the media is due recognition is it not?

Now I believe you ment to say continued?:)

In any case its not bad, but I like hearing all the excuses on here. Other club's supporters know how to dribble **** quite well.:thumbsu: :)

Now I believe you ment to say continued?:)

In any case its not bad, but I like hearing all the excuses on here. Other club's supporters know how to dribble **** quite well.:thumbsu: :)

Lol Essendon win one game well two and the media are collectivley building up enough Jizz to increase Australia's population tenfold. What the **** are you complaning about lol

Lol Essendon win one game well two and the media are collectivley building up enough Jizz to increase Australia's population tenfold. What the **** are you complaning about lol

Jealous?:)

Remove this Banner Ad

Whats the Essendon excuses this week?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back