What's happening in the Bendigo Football League #2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
So Gisborne will leave the Bendigo Football League after this season???

Dont worry they wouldn't have the guts to leave. Gisborne has always liked being the big fish in a small pond.
But they will love the attention, lotta egos down there that love to be massaged.

Dont worry they wouldn't have the guts to leave. Gisborne has always liked being the big fish in a small pond.
But they will love the attention, lotta egos down there that love to be massaged.

Nice try DP. Everyone knows Gissy are one of the best country league football clubs over the last 10 years. If Ballarat are lucky to get them then they will be doing handstands. And don't worry they are coming for them.

Now your anti gissy posts lead to one of 4 reasons why. Lets have a look at them hey??

1) You personally have been on the end of some Gissy hidings.

2) You tried but could not get a game at Gissy and your hatred has grown from there.

3) Your son has been on the end of some Gissy hidings

4) Your son tried but could not get a game at Gissy.

Anyway having one of the greatest country footballers returning to one of the greatest football sides is news we are all celebrating. Hooray!!!!

Nice try DP. Everyone knows Gissy are one of the best country league football clubs over the last 10 years. If Ballarat are lucky to get them then they will be doing handstands. And don't worry they are coming for them.

Well they should be, they have paid out enough $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ for the title !

Well they should be, they have paid out enough $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ for the title !

Fail again.

Hooray for Lukey Saunders!!!

Anybody tell me the interleague side for tomorrow

Massacre at Maddingley Park tomorrow as the BenFL will get pumped... 16 new players representing the BenFL having only 1 full training session, compared to Ballarat's 16 experienced league reps training for 5 weeks on end.

Well done to the boys representing our league - but you must feel sorry for the hiding they're about to get. BenFL board have got to take a bit of the whack we're about to get, as they only organised the coach 4 weeks ago.......enough said.

Sportsbet should be offering on the over/under for the interleague at the 100 points mark. Gonna be a slaughter as Ballarat FL shows what a decent interleague program and players proud to represent can do.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

come on, that's old news KA....

I'm more interested on your other "news" from today.

Re: Ballarat Football League
Also there is a huge push for Gisborne to join the Ballarat league next year. A proposal will be put to Gisborne shortly about the benefits in joining this league - only travel 5 times etc. With teams looking to be pushed out Gisborne would be a great replacement to strengthen the league. My mail is this will happen and they will be in next year. Bookmark this post.

Go get them WARDY!!!
I realise this is just 'pub talk' but who are the 'teams looking to be pushed out' presumably in the Ballarat League which Gisborne will replace?

Where are those clubs going?

Massive result for Bendigo footy today with the Bendigo FL rolling the Ballarat boys by 20 odd points.

Mark Lloyd best on and Brady Herdman kicked 6. I am not sure if i heard correctly but i think the radio said Stephen Oliver kicked 3

U 18s also convincing winners.

We won the netball as well

I always thought training was overated.

Sportsbet should be offering on the over/under for the interleague at the 100 points mark. Gonna be a slaughter as Ballarat FL shows what a decent interleague program and players proud to represent can do.

Third Man, there's a voucher for Bakers Delight waiting for you at Bendigo FL headquarters... "One Free Humble Pie".

Enjoy. I'm told it tastes just like your uneducated opinion.... manure

Massive result for Bendigo footy today with the Bendigo FL rolling the Ballarat boys by 20 odd points.

Mark Lloyd best on and Brady Herdman kicked 6. I am not sure if i heard correctly but i think the radio said Stephen Oliver kicked 3

U 18s also convincing winners.

We won the netball as well

I always thought training was overated.
Thanks Bearsboy - I couldn't see the result on the BFNL website.

Any further details (bests players etc) by yourself or others welcome. Did Oliver actually play?

A great performance by this team

Thanks Bearsboy - I couldn't see the result on the BFNL website.

Any further details (bests players etc) by yourself or others welcome. Did Oliver actually play?

A great performance by this team
Yes he played - must have been the replacement for Maddern who was a late scratching.

Extraordinary effort from our CEO - I know he hasnt been playing anywhere but has he even been training ?

Yes he played - must have been the replacement for Maddern who was a late scratching.

Extraordinary effort from our CEO - I know he hasnt been playing anywhere but has he even been training ?

Disgrace. Sends a great message to the young blokes of the comp, that the 40 year old C.E.O of the comp still thinks he is more worthy of a game.

http://www.sportingpulse.com/round_info.cgi?a=MATCH&fixture=47142316&c=1-7236-0-91192-0&pool=1

Not quite bearsboy

16.21-117 Ballarat FL def. by 21.12-138 Bendigo FL

Ballarat FL

Goal Kickers: D. Jordan 5, R. Allan 2, R. Gregg 2, C. McGill , C. Banwell , B. Miller , J. Baxter , J. Elliott , B. Porter , J. Edwards

Best Players: J. Edwards, D. Weymouth, B. Miller, T. Blackford, D. Jordan, B. Chambers

Bendigo FL

Goal Kickers: B. Herdman 4, T. Downie 4, J. Gawthorp 3, C. Summerfield 2, B. Filo 2, R. Threlfall , M. Lloyd , R. Connaughton

Best Players: M. Lloyd, R. WEBSTER, A. Baird, O. Messaoudi, C. Summerfield, B. Filo

They won...so who gives a toss if Ollie played.
Sends a message to the other players in the league, that are considered cream of the crop (Those who made them selves unavailable) that they need to pull their finger out in future when asked to represent their league. While most were injured, Im sure there were also some who assumed they would get a shellacking, and didnt want there pride/reputations or wallets damaged by playing.
There were plenty of young kids running around at Bachaus Marsh, and they all did the BFL proud.

Third Man, there's a voucher for Bakers Delight waiting for you at Bendigo FL headquarters... "One Free Humble Pie".

Enjoy. I'm told it tastes just like your uneducated opinion.... manure

Thanks Dr Nosewater but I'd rather a Gillies pie thanks. As a CHFL fan who got lost, wandered into the Bendigo thread and spruiked off about the Ballarat FL I got what I thoroughly deserved. Won't happen again, I'll stick to the footy from my region where the best players choose to play cos the salaries are bigger and better. Perhaps the Bendigo FL should see if they could roll the Central Highlands FL now that they've won the preliminary match.

http://www.sportingpulse.com/round_info.cgi?a=MATCH&fixture=47142316&c=1-7236-0-91192-0&pool=1

Not quite bearsboy

16.21-117 Ballarat FL def. by 21.12-138 Bendigo FL

Ballarat FL

Goal Kickers: D. Jordan 5, R. Allan 2, R. Gregg 2, C. McGill , C. Banwell , B. Miller , J. Baxter , J. Elliott , B. Porter , J. Edwards

Best Players: J. Edwards, D. Weymouth, B. Miller, T. Blackford, D. Jordan, B. Chambers

Bendigo FL

Goal Kickers: B. Herdman 4, T. Downie 4, J. Gawthorp 3, C. Summerfield 2, B. Filo 2, R. Threlfall , M. Lloyd , R. Connaughton

Best Players: M. Lloyd, R. WEBSTER, A. Baird, O. Messaoudi, C. Summerfield, B. Filo
I got my info from Fresh FM, someone has got it wrong - they clearly said Oliver kicked 3 and Herdman kicked 6

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back