What would be your goal celebration song?

Remove this Banner Ad

ummm very powerful thread and it's not even the off-season. I guess it's the bye?!?!?!

It's already got more replies than my bye thread from last year containing 10000+ words of meticulously researched draft and trade history of our entire side, so I'm calling that a win :) And now that others have posted I can put in my embarrassing and reputation-destroying responses!

It's already got more replies than my bye thread from last year containing 10000+ words of meticulously researched draft and trade history of our entire side, so I'm calling that a win :) And now that others have posted I can put in my embarrassing and reputation-destroying responses!

My son can’t get enough of Toby Fox songs

Though - If I was envisioning a 10-15 year ahead of me, I may not choose that as it wont age very well now.

If not that, I'd find some Elton John/Billy Joel/Queen/Luke Bryan/Disney song which I like. But it has to be semi relevant.

Also, fwiw. If I were a player, I'd knee cap Murphy off the field so no one ever has to listen to crazy frog. **** that shit.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back