What They're Saying - The Bulldogs Media Thread - Part 4

Remove this Banner Ad

Debbie dobbers and telephone tips are soooooo 20th century.

You might want to think of the implications of the coming AI, security convergence when discussing the ability of a stadium or indeed anywhere to exclude an individual from the premises.

Saving that, visit any Provence in China where this dystopia already exists.

Do you think that Coles checkouts now take video captures of your ugly mugs for funsies?

We're all just data collection points now.
You mean I'm finally something? A DCP you say. I like the sound of that .... quite rhythmical ... and a nice change from the DPP I'm usually associated with.

Maybe he can wear a disguise and hope they don’t notice.

View attachment 2023873

D078BL_1.jpg

You mean I'm finally something? A DCP you say. I like the sound of that .... quite rhythmical ... and a nice change from the DPP I'm usually associated with.
I work for the O.P. P.

Well I’m convinced!

It’s nice to hear but I’m guessing he missed the lions game…
Good old AFL media. It’s like the carry on this week about North turning the corner and being a team who will cause upsets in the back end. But if the Dees beat them by 7 goals it’ll be “same old North” again.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The more we get hyped up in the media the more I expect us to shit the bed imminently.

The week leading up to the Brisbane game we were sitting with Sydney in the "premiership quadrant." The Dogs are a tease boys, don't get sucked in.
Part of me thought this is kingy talking us up so we get ahead of ourselves and slip up on north…

Clay Smith won a pro boxing fight tonight with a 30 second R1 knockout. He's now 3-0.

When asked if he had another opponent in mind he suggested Toby Greene!

What a legend.

Clay Smith won a pro boxing fight tonight with a 30 second R1 knockout. He's now 3-0.

When asked if he had another opponent in mind he suggested Toby Greene!

What a legend.
Now I'd pay to see that. The old Dogs and GWS playing groups really did hate eachother.

Well I’m convinced!

It’s nice to hear but I’m guessing he missed the lions game…
Our midfield is awesome on paper and awesome on the field 90% of the time. Just sucks that the 10% of the time it’s not it looks awful like vs Brisbane and Essendon..

Hopefully Lber doing what he did to Serong more often in the back end of the season helps that bad drop off.

David King is loving us at present. Came up with a great stat last night.

Overall % says Swans #1, Dogs #2 then the rest.

If you isolate % just against top 8 teams, the ladder still says Swans #1, Dogs #2 then the rest.
Obviously the ladder should be based on percentage

If you isolate % just against top 8 teams, the ladder still says Swans #1, Dogs #2 then the rest.
Is that really all he had? Percentage?

What about win-loss? Isn't that what the game is about?

we are inconsistent unfortunately , but acknowledge our form over the last 5 games has been good. however until we can go on a run of wins, we'll always have a loss in us

we are inconsistent unfortunately , but acknowledge our form over the last 5 games has been good. however until we can go on a run of wins, we'll always have a loss in us
Don't mind a loss every 4-5 games (at least until September). That would give us 17-18 wins in the H&A season which would definitely be top 4, probably top 2.

Our form in recent weeks has been mostly good but we are coming back from 5 losses in the first 8 rounds. We really made a rod for our own backs with that poor early season form, especially when that was the softest part of the draw for us.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back