What is wrong the majority of non-collingwood supporters?

Remove this Banner Ad

Turn it up. That's got absolutely nothing to do with what I said. If anything, you guy who think you deserve the respect of pies supporters without earning it are the ones displaying the pre-teen attitude. You wanna treat us like crap, then complain when we don't have any respect for you. That's not what I'd expect from an adult.
Your using the word "respect" broadly.

I respect your club. Yet consider them enemy, obvious.

Yet i have ZERO respect for Collingwood supporters. A perfect example is during Riewoldts interview after the Grand Final parade, the only club who would ever do that shit is Collingwood, absolute feral bogans with no respect, they were only there due to not having jobs.

Unfortunatly I had the pleasure during the year of going to the Geelong Collingwood game (the one late in the season). I sat in the Ponsford stand. It was cold night, and as I left straight from work i wore my Bombers scarf. During my journey to my seat, i was spat on, sworn at, and threatend. I geniually feared for my safety. Never happened before with other clubs, just Collingwood. After the game as we headed for the exits on the lower level, the types of feral people i saw was amazing, particulary in that "winning circle" thing.

THAT is why most people hate your club. I really feel sorry for normal people who support Collingwood

Your using the word "respect" broadly.

I respect your club. Yet consider them enemy, obvious.

Yet i have ZERO respect for Collingwood supporters. A perfect example is during Riewoldts interview after the Grand Final parade, the only club who would ever do that shit is Collingwood, absolute feral bogans with no respect, they were only there due to not having jobs.

Unfortunatly I had the pleasure during the year of going to the Geelong Collingwood game (the one late in the season). I sat in the Ponsford stand. It was cold night, and as I left straight from work i wore my Bombers scarf. During my journey to my seat, i was spat on, sworn at, and threatend. I geniually feared for my safety. Never happened before with other clubs, just Collingwood. After the game as we headed for the exits on the lower level, the types of feral people i saw was amazing, particulary in that "winning circle" thing.

THAT is why most people hate your club. I really feel sorry for normal people who support Collingwood
You're completely missing the point. You're saying "I hate them because of the way they act", in response to me saying "They act that way because of the way you treat them". Cause-effect. And it all started when Collingwood had twice the number of premierships than anyone else. Tall poppy syndrome.

Put it this way, if you picked the richest neighbour in your street, and just decided to hate them, because they were rich. And you made absolutely no secret of the fact that you hated his guts, simply because he earned more than you. Do you honestly believe this wouldn't affect the way he treated you, or the amount of respect he had for you?

EDIT: And BTW, not all Collingwood supporters are as bad as that. Some of them are quite nice people if you stop hating them long enough.

You're completely missing the point. You're saying "I hate them because of the way they act", in response to me saying "They act that way because of the way you treat them". Cause-effect. And it all started when Collingwood had twice the number of premierships than anyone else. Tall poppy syndrome.

Put it this way, if you picked the richest neighbour in your street, and just decided to hate them, because they were rich. And you made absolutely no secret of the fact that you hated his guts, simply because he earned more than you. Do you honestly believe this wouldn't affect the way he treated you, or the amount of respect he had for you?

EDIT: And BTW, not all Collingwood supporters are as bad as that. Some of them are quite nice people if you stop hating them long enough.
Again, you say respect. It's about STANDARDS. Being a human being, having standards as a human being, and respecting others as human beings. I forgot to mention i was with my young nephew at the time, and for these Collingwood supporters to do what they did is purely disgusting. I don't give a stuff if they do it to me when im alone, however still disgusting, I can brush it off. A 5 year old can't. Never had any problems with other clubs though....

Another example, my mum isn't in to footy at all, however she sat down with us on Saturday to watch the Grand Final with us all. There were a few times when channel 7 did close ups of the Collingwood end, and her first reaction was, "Oh my god, look at them....."

Why is it that Collingwood seem to attract these kind of people? Also why most hate Collingwood

I agree with you. As i said in my previous post, I simply feel sorry for those genuinly nice people. It's just a shame that these bogans ruin it for them.

Simple. Eddie McGuire. Can't stand the bloke. But I don't "hate" Collingwood per se, I'd love my team to be as popular and renowned throughout the AFL landscape as the Maggies. They'd probably be in my top half of clubs that I like apart from Freo. But I can understand non-Collingwood supporters reactions though, in particular the Grand Final parade with Riewoldt, that was a low act I thought.

Remove this Banner Ad

What is wrong the majority of non-collingwood supporters?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back