Western Region FL - Divy 1 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Totally agree. Scrap the salary cap and bring in lower points system. Unfortuanately the WRFL are weak as and will not do anything.

Agree, News out of Riddell is that the bottom sides will be on AFL Vic maximum of 47 points and top sides on 42 (I think, stupid Herald Sun paywall!!) Mid range teams between the two levels. Mind you the Riddell salary Cap is only $110,000. What do you think the reaction would be for this point system here.......

giphy.gif

Last edited:

carro were warned about him in advance,dollar chaser.
Wasn’t he one of the reasons Matty Sutton didn’t help out this year??
The senior coach & footy manager ignored him on his view on Rex
looks like Sutts was right all along... I’ll look forward to the apologie

Further to that if Sutton was coach the senior team wouldn’t be riddled with ex 2’s players from spotty, deer park etc who couldn’t cut it there and are holding Caro back
Yes agree, Sutton has a fantastic footy brain and would make a great coach, I'm surprised they never got him to coach the Club, maybe they did/didn't.

Yes agree, Sutton has a fantastic footy brain and would make a great coach, I'm surprised they never got him to coach the Club, maybe they did/didn't.
Sometimes the answer is under you’re own nose pity some at the club have there nose up there own & others asses

Further to that if Sutton was coach the senior team wouldn’t be riddled with ex 2’s players from spotty, deer park etc who couldn’t cut it there and are holding Caro back
Hey marty know it all.
Can you name all these twos players from spotty and dp you speak of ? Cheers mate

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sometimes the answer is under you’re own nose pity some at the club have there nose up there own & others asses
Marty, seriously you sound like an absolute flog... you hide behind a computer screen or your phone and been on big footy for less than a month, all you have done is bag CS obviously you have an agenda against them... come out and say who you are or shut up because you’re looking a lot worse than CSFC but you get to hide!

In saying that. Adonis and McLean were handy 1s players at a young age at spotty.
Also akat was half half at deer park.
So not sure where your riddled twos players is coming from

That would be the smart thing to do unfortunately the footy department/ president thought a big head who will ruin the club in holland would be the right way to go

Gee whiz Monsta, your going hard. Holland could get a gig anywhere as his a EDFL premiership coach and coached the EDFL rep side. However he does come at a cost and at Marby Park was supported by GA.

Sutton back to his home club Melton Sth these days. Don’t think he wants to coach but agree would be pretty good I think. I’m sure if he wanted to coach then Melton Sth would be his preference.,

Marty, seriously you sound like an absolute flog... you hide behind a computer screen or your phone and been on big footy for less than a month, all you have done is bag CS obviously you have an agenda against them... come out and say who you are or shut up because you’re looking a lot worse than CSFC but you get to hide!
By the sounds of it the only thing he likes about Caroline springs is Sutton haha grow up Marty you mad dog. It’s no secret cs used to be your neck of the woods

Alright enough of the Caro bashing...
Any news on other clubs?
Sunshine recruited anyone? Only seen clearences out so far, no 19’s or juniors coming through so could be a struggle for the new coach

Alright enough of the Caro bashing...
Any news on other clubs?
Sunshine recruited anyone? Only seen clearences out so far, no 19’s or juniors coming through so could be a struggle for the new coach

Unusually quiet after playing in a Granny 2 years ago you'd think they would be going hard

Unusually quiet after playing in a Granny 2 years ago you'd think they would be going hard
I think they tried to load up last year with Burstin El Houli, it backfired now will find themselves in the 7-10th range I’d say

I think there will be a Gap between top 5 and bottom 5 next year but the top 5 will be close run race as will the bottom 5 for the relegation race.

Last edited by a moderator:
Caro will not improve but will win 4 games at least against Albion & Pt Cook..
I think Albion & Pt cook will split there games against each other so will come down to % or pinching a game re relegation.
Deer Park will win flag again
Spotty top 3 as usual
St Albans to replace Hoppers in top 5

Last edited by a moderator:
I reckon the ladder goes like this:

Altona
Deer Park
Hoppers
Spotty
Werribee
St Albans
Sunshine
Point Cook
Caro/Albion fighting it out for bottom spot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back