Western Region FL - Division One

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone tell me about Wayne PATAK from the Western Region League who is coming up this way to play in the GVFL.
Good player, hope he takes the mouth with him though... you'll understand when she appears at a game

Nah, she is thinking of staying just so she can give her detractors another year of year of ear ache! Look out, she's had lessons in voice projection and even though she's on the other side of the ground, it's gonna sound even more like she's screaming in you ear! haha

So I take it that the goal kicking machine "Mark CRACKERS Keenan" has returned to Spotty.
Great to have the character return, now got another person to hang sh.t on

Hmmm, Crackers back to spotty, interesting. I wonder if Yarrawonga has agreed to release him out of his 2 year contract? If not it will be an interesting saga. After all didn't spotty Knock Maghie's clearence to maroopna on the head because he had a 2 year contract with them?

love hearing sunshine talk themselfs up!! happens every year. when is the last time sunshine won a finals game????

That would have been 2006 against Parkside at Whitten Oval. Game was nearly called off after a massive fight at three quarter time

Dont know how true this is, came from an ex spotty coach, that there been talking to a ex carlton player that just got delisted.

Dont know how true this is, came from an ex spotty coach, that there been talking to a ex carlton player that just got delisted.

is set to sign from all reports,

sides like colts, st albans and albion need to start recruiting some good new players as side like sunshine and SFC keep improving there list's

I doubt this is true. Spotty run their club very well, a recent player straight from afl would be after huge coin. I doubt spotty would push to many eggs into one basket and i doubt they need to. Especially if keenan is returning.
Spotty could not get t.langland, k.mckenzie or j barling because they were out bid. I would say they stick to what they have done over last few years.

Travvy tell me how the new coach has settled in???
I'm sure he will take his time adjusting early on but once the season gets under way and some games under his belt he will become one of the best in the wrfl.
Looks like the kangas may have pulled the right reins for 2010.

Any more word on who hoppers recruits are or albions coming or goings??

Travvy tell me how the new coach has settled in???
I'm sure he will take his time adjusting early on but once the season gets under way and some games under his belt he will become one of the best in the wrfl.
Looks like the kangas may have pulled the right reins for 2010.

The new coach has settled in very well, there has been a pretty good vibe at training thus far. Training twice a week, going into the third week now.

We have around 35 on the track each night which is pretty solid, and it is good to see a few new faces about the place on the recruit side of things.

How is retirement (or semi retirement) treating you?

The new coach has settled in very well, there has been a pretty good vibe at training thus far. Training twice a week, going into the third week now.

We have around 35 on the track each night which is pretty solid, and it is good to see a few new faces about the place on the recruit side of things.

How is retirement (or semi retirement) treating you?

Good to hear ,hopefully the kangas players take that vibe into the season...the talent is there just need to go to next level.

As for retirement not so good out to 96kgs, think i mite reasses things after my op and come out of retirement and if i can't get a game at colts mite try my luck at sunshine....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Heard there has been talk of the colts dropping off next year, but no doubt they will still be right up there with some old guns coming back to the club the fang newman, one foot webby, the kenyan burke, doctor evil, shrink wrap taylor just to name a few. don't worry the wharf is also getting busy so they might lure a few good players by offering them jobs-between 100 and 150k a year too. Anyway keep it real boys....

i also heard thats Jenkins could be off 2 Melton south

Dave Stanley must be back down at the Panthers based on recent signings and coin being mentioned. Jenkins makes sense with his good mate already signing there. tyquin a real concern though.
On Jenkins heard he was across the line at Altona

Heard there has been talk of the colts dropping off next year, but no doubt they will still be right up there with some old guns coming back to the club the fang newman, one foot webby, the kenyan burke, doctor evil, shrink wrap taylor just to name a few. don't worry the wharf is also getting busy so they might lure a few good players by offering them jobs-between 100 and 150k a year too. Anyway keep it real boys....

Rock 07 reckons in previous posts this isnt the case and all they do is pass on resumes. They must all have great qualifications.

Rock 07 reckons in previous posts this isnt the case and all they do is pass on resumes. They must all have great qualifications.

Past Panther...you must have missed High flier(THE BIRD) being a little sarcastic in his post!!

Even with the resume's being passed on, only one has got a job and as stated he no longer works there.
For the record no connection between the colts and jobs on the waterfront.
Spotty would have just as much connection or people in the know to get jobs on the wharf, with even a committe member working on the waterfront.....well he turns up to work anyway....Correct PICMAN.

Past Panther...you must have missed High flier(THE BIRD) being a little sarcastic in his post!!

Even with the resume's being passed on, only one has got a job and as stated he no longer works there.
For the record no connection between the colts and jobs on the waterfront.
Spotty would have just as much connection or people in the know to get jobs on the wharf, with even a committe member working on the waterfront.....well he turns up to work anyway....Correct PICMAN.

The only pull old Picman has got is that is of his snag ;)

Dave Stanley must be back down at the Panthers based on recent signings and coin being mentioned. Jenkins makes sense with his good mate already signing there. tyquin a real concern though.
On Jenkins heard he was across the line at Altona

Jenkins is def playing with the Saints next year.

This Dave Stanley bloke must have $ to blow paying Spooner $700 a game and paying another dud Tyquin big bucks!

Jenkins is def playing with the Saints next year.

This Dave Stanley bloke must have $ to blow paying Spooner $700 a game and paying another dud Tyquin big bucks!

Dave Stanley has not been at the Melton South footy club in years and from all reports Jenkins is waiting 2 see if the saints will pick up many players 4 next year

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back