Game Day Western Derby XLVIII

Who is/was the better player?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Man, I’m watching on my phone so not getting involved in the thread between the sirens. What’s this sky is falling shit in here? We’re in cruise control and letting them off the hook with finishing.

Frustrating? Yes. Sky is falling? Wtf no.

Flyin Ryan looks close to his early season form. His AFL career high for goals is 3, I wonder if he makes it past that today.

Would be great is he could simply double his half time stats and end up on 18 disposals and 4 goals.
Agree but just needs to be tad cleaner and bit more unselfish.

DV and Rioli also having a good game.

We have 14 players with less than 10 possessions at half time. Over the past few games we are carrying a lot of passengers.

Shuey and Hitchings look slow today. Shuey has probably had no sleep, while Hitchings is being showed up for his lack of pace.

We are being killed in centre clearances and we need to address that.

Man, I’m watching on my phone so not getting involved in the thread between the sirens. What’s this sky is falling shit in here? We’re in cruise control and letting them off the hook with finishing.

Frustrating? Yes. Sky is falling? Wtf no.

Freo are trash. More concerning is our general rubbish in the clearances across rounds.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We are 5 goals up, but can play so much better. Mundy is killing us because he is on the move at the contest, whilst we stand still. Yeo needs to step up, another ordinary first half, if he wants to be the man, he needs to put effort in when things are not going his way.

Fix all our poxy handballs to guys standing still and we will blow them away.
Missing Nic.. :( our mids are very reactive without him

(Log in to remove this ad.)

**** me how many holding frees can they pick out for them

17 fees to 8. Its a ******* joke

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What’s worse is this mob are shit.
Front running flogs.
We’re just killing ourselves

First game I’ve seen since the Brisbane one...dear me we’re shit.

And the umpires today! Wow pathetic. Eagles staging won’t work finals time.
:rolleyes:

We have 14 players with less than 10 possessions at half time. Over the past few games we are carrying a lot of passengers.

Shuey and Hitchings look slow today. Shuey has probably had no sleep, while Hitchings is being showed up for his lack of pace.

We are being killed in centre clearances and we need to address that.

While this also may be attributed to tiredness the impression I'm getting is that Shuey is lacking awareness.
Several times he's tried to brush off the player in front of him without realising that there was a player closing from behind ready to tackle him and then he's forced to dispose of the ball rashly.

He’s in the right positions, really pleased with that. Much prefer that than him flying for the ball :)
Agreed

I think Carbine Chaos mentioned it earlier, he is staying on the ground most times this game

Great signs

Although I'm actually really happy with how the game has gone, I'll add this criticism - we can be a little bit Gaff-centric when we flick the handball around. It's like we're trying to get him to 40 touches at all costs and some Freo players know it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back