Remove this Banner Ad

F - Yello Mit - Kerr4pm - dont bowl there
HF - Boncer34 - Wce_all_da_way - QL21
C - Ljp86 - Eagleskickass - Legitimatic
HB - Tarkyn_24 - Stenglein's A Champ - Quinzate1
B - Fivestrings- Farrand - heals

FOL - Badseed - Moo - The Reaper

IC -Hougie Lyall

Team ATM, If anyone thinks there should be changes, tell me.

Personally, I don't give a crap what Kerry did on another forum. it's not my problem.

But if he does the same here, well...

(Insert explicit insult here)

Personally, I don't give a crap what Kerry did on another forum. it's not my problem.

But if he does the same here, well...

(Insert explicit insult here)

Thats your call mate.

I don't trust someone who would happily log on to someone elses account, e-mail, MSN and trash things.

Up to Kerry if he wants to step down and under the circumstances I'd say he should. I'll still play just coz I wanna play S.O.S, would really like Moo alongside me but I understand his position.

Why is it an over reaction, Kerry?

Please explain it carefully, right here, why it is an over reaction.

Because, given the evidence, the fact you've lied straight out to people and are now giving one word answers and dodging questions, says to me that you are a filthy liar.

So, by all means, post your version of events here and let us all know how we've over reacted.

The facts are, as administrator, I'm still not sure you deserve to be here.

You haven't apologised to anyone, at least not publically - yet you have admitted to being involved.

You are a disgrace, mate. Don't you have a conscience?

Overreaction by comparing what I done, which was tell Deazy to do a petty thing to hacking Email accounts Msn etc.

And mate of course I'm sorry, Extremely ****ing sorry for What Has happened and I'm just glad you retrieved at least part of your forum.

I'm just not happy with the way you guys have just labelled me a hacker because of the one conversation I done, which I admit I done wrong, When you guys don't even want to hear about how I was trying to save your forum and shit.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thats not true mate.

As far as I know sandy is not guilty at all but I find it suspicious that he knew ages before deazy started hacking it that It was gonna happen and didnt alert me about it.

Also They way he blocked me on msn, Deleted my account on PFCL and I am also suspicious that it was sandy who was altering the msn convo to make himself seem more in the right.

Neither myself nor Sandy (as far as I know) had anything to do with the hacking of the site.

Yes or no answers only please.

Did you use the hacked password to access the Admin of the site?

Did you change anyone's information on TF?

Did, when asked "Should I kill it all, I need a vote", you write, "It doesn't faze me."?

Did you not say, when asked "Should I give it back?", write "Nah, screw around with them a bit more."?

^^^
BTW, if you say no, that contradicts what you said earlier.

And considering you answered "Yes" to the other two questions, I don't think many people on here will like that.

So you're saying you didn't access the site and change someones name to "assbandit"?
No I didnt, I Admit to asking deazy to change the Admins names to Assbandit and poo pusher But I didnt do it.

^^^
BTW, if you say no, that contradicts what you said earlier.

And considering you answered "Yes" to the other two questions, I don't think many people on here will like that.
Well You didnt let me explain into more detail you just asked for a yes/no answer didnt you.

Well By myself asking him to do it, Its not guaranteed he would do it, Plus I do not do anything illegal like Hacking into a forum.

Telling him to change a name to assbandit is pretty petty if you ask me.

Remove this Banner Ad

Western Australia SOO Team

Remove this Banner Ad

Back