Mega Thread West Coast Rebuild and Other Lolz - Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Also wants homeless people thrown in jail. Scumbag

Pretty much sums up a large percentage of society. With his views he shouldn't be allowed to have the position he is in plus commentate the Olympics and footy with media outlets stroking his ego, yet this happens.

And he supports the eagles

Imagine being a supporter that hates a footy club more than they support a club?
You are just regurgitating what has already been said.

Dan was the man who loved a Freo loss more than a Lathlain win.

Back to food, any good trout down Bunbury way?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Round 22 Blundstone Arena The Budgies front up to the Roos. The question I have will Hobart be a an ask too much for Harley?
Will Harley be rested and allowed to visit mummy.
We’ll know in 6 rounds.

Sent from my iPad using BigFooty.com

Seems most people are against them receiving a priority pick. Why should we pay for their incompetence is the general thought.
Selling the farm for Fig-Jam Kelly really busted them.
I don't know about that. Kelly was needed at the end of 2019 to make finals.

But saying that.... That pick 14 and 24 in 2019 draft would mean a couple of 18-19 year old mids that would be 24-25 year Olds in 2024.

Ànd that 1st round pick in 2020.... That's essentially a top 20 pick could be anything with that corona virus.

Dockers got Josh Tracey In that draft.... Well In the rookie draft

I don't know about that. Kelly was needed at the end of 2019 to make finals.

But saying that.... That pick 14 and 24 in 2019 draft would mean a couple of 18-19 year old mids that would be 24-25 year Olds in 2024.

Ànd that 1st round pick in 2020.... That's essentially a top 20 pick could be anything with that corona virus.

Dockers got Josh Tracey In that draft.... Well In the rookie draft

Josh Treacy ! You beauty , what a find that bugger was ! And he's only 21 !!!!!!

Throw the bloody cheque book at him !

Josh Treacy ! You beauty , what a find that bugger was ! And he's only 21 !!!!!!

Throw the bloody cheque book at him !
I am Still Scratching my head on that...

We traded in proven KPFs like Jesse Hogan and Rory Lobb and they pi**ed off to other clubs.

We then take the cheap and eventual good options in getting Sam Sturt, Josh Treacy and jye amiss in the draft. All 3 blokes played well on the weekend vs the swans at the SCG.

And if Harley Reid leaves. Then what?

I am sure they can Bring back Nic Nat out of retirement... for "marketable" reasons. lol

I am actually shocked they didnt give David mundy a call to be fair. He would some how work his bum off to get 20 dispoals a game and still be their best player.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back