2nds West Coast Eagles WAFL Watch 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

have we tried sacking the coach?
Coach be like

“I’ve tried everything to motivate them. I’ve tried telling them they will be playing WAFL every week even if they get 30 plus possessions a game, Ive tried telling the non AFL listed players the club is negotiating to hire more players next year to replace them. I’ve even tried telling them that 10 of the 15 will be sacked in 2 months time and still they are not motivated to win. I just don’t get it”

Coach be like

“I’ve tried everything to motivate them. I’ve tried telling them they will be playing WAFL every week even if they get 30 plus possessions a game, Ive tried telling the non AFL listed players the club is negotiating to hire more players next year to replace them. I’ve even tried telling them that 10 of the 15 will be sacked in 2 months time and still they are not motivated to win. I just don’t get it”

hmm

have we tried adding more height?

Biggest issue today was the backline. There tall forwards Voss, Tabs & 1 other had a feast playing on the WAFL top ups. Way too strong, tall and fast for them. Jamo, Edwards & Bazzo would have been handy.

Thought we battled hard been those talls had a feast.
I thought the same that combined with a thin midfield, Trew seemed to have Cooper Simpson on him a fair bit and the ball was coming out the front of the stoppage to easily despite Livingstone playing his best game.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Q. Is Clay Hall possibly a spud? You’d think a ball winning mid that sees the senior side get smashed the week prior would be really hungry to get around it. Seems to be just ticking over at best

Q. Is Clay Hall possibly a spud? You’d think a ball winning mid that sees the senior side get smashed the week prior would be really hungry to get around it. Seems to be just ticking over at best
He is a 19 year old that has been injured with a hand and ankle. Playing against the WAFL lead leaders and a strong midfield.

Think he will go okay.

Agreed expect when they are getting minimal touches. Go back and get the confidence up and maybe have a look as Chesser as an inside mid
Do you know what hurts a young players confidence? Dropping them when there are senior players in the team who are shit. Just play Maric and Chesser on the wings for the rest of the year. The only other alternative is gaff.

2nds West Coast Eagles WAFL Watch 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back