Werewolf Werewolf- The regular kind but Mang isn't so lucky.

Remove this Banner Ad

Like why do you understand Clark's jokes and not mine

Like why do you understand Clark's jokes and not mine
What can I say? Lockdown does funny things to a guy.

But yes. I have the amulet and I need to send it to the right person so if someone wouldn't mind very clearly claiming flog that would be delightful. Otherwise I'm passing it to Dero, and I have no responsibility for what happens after that.

But yes. I have the amulet and I need to send it to the right person so if someone wouldn't mind very clearly claiming flog that would be delightful. Otherwise I'm passing it to Dero, and I have no responsibility for what happens after that.
Hey Dero - here’s the coattails you were after earlier!

Hey Dero - here’s the coattails you were after earlier!
He and I worked so well together last game, so I thought 'why not get the band back together?', ya know?

Mod Note to piss you all off
Amulet can only passed between your faction once before being sent off. I’ll adjust the OP now. Nothing like a day one fu** around.
Both Grand Uncle Horace and MWPP disliked this post.

Obviously want to pass it around the faction a bit more.

But where is my mate omgfridge ?

croweater 41 MC Bad Genius

Both Grand Uncle Horace and MWPP disliked this post.

Obviously want to pass it around the faction a bit more.

But where is my mate omgfridge ?

croweater 41 MC Bad Genius
I haven't claimed for the amulet and I won't
I disliked it because
1) crow was trying to piss us off by his own admission so it was a token of thanks for hosting
2) it means the flogs can't pass it amongst themselves
(which was the context of discussion around the time I sought clarification)

****ing hell I love it when I’m right

(Log in to remove this ad.)

******* hell I love it when I’m right
I did think I made it pretty obvious when I replied to jmoo earlier in the day, but imma let you have this.

Does it make you think that perhaps both vigs tried to kill me? That would be a bit sad, wouldn't it?

Does it make you think that perhaps both vigs tried to kill me? That would be a bit sad, wouldn't it?
I'd be disappointed if either did. You'd be amongst the last players I'd opt to kill night 1 as a Vig. Much better to hit someone who doesn't contribute much regardless of role/game, or to not hit at all IMO.

I'd be disappointed if either did. You'd be amongst the last players I'd opt to kill night 1 as a Vig. Much better to hit someone who doesn't contribute much regardless of role/game, or to not hit at all IMO.
I'd be the first person I'd kill tbh. I'm a pain in the arse.

I did think I made it pretty obvious when I replied to jmoo earlier in the day, but imma let you have this.

It would indeed be sad, but not as sad as if you were dead.

I think you're good. But I'm putting a crazy conspiracy theory out here just in case.

WHAT IF...

the 2 clowns running the show are double bluffing us?

So, they say you're going to be unlucky, and they then give you the amulet, and then targeted for said hit. But you say you've got the amulet and you give it to good, therefore painting yourself as the all round good guy.

BUT, you have an evil role and it's a great cover story and you coast through again.

Did I start drinking too early?

Or, maybe you got picked up by an Uber driver and someone else died for your sins?

But I think you're good. Just spitballing.

Chill out fool

It would indeed be sad, but not as sad as if you were dead.

I think you're good. But I'm putting a crazy conspiracy theory out here just in case.

WHAT IF...

the 2 clowns running the show are double bluffing us?

So, they say you're going to be unlucky, and they then give you the amulet, and then targeted for said hit. But you say you've got the amulet and you give it to good, therefore painting yourself as the all round good guy.

BUT, you have an evil role and it's a great cover story and you coast through again.

Did I start drinking too early?

Or, maybe you got picked up by an Uber driver and someone else died for your sins?

But I think you're good. Just spitballing.
Nope.
I just cracked a stub too and it’s gone through my mind.
Unlikely as you say but no need to rule it out.

Remove this Banner Ad

Werewolf Werewolf- The regular kind but Mang isn't so lucky.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back