Toast Warren Tredrea - Elected to the Port Board (Football discussion only)

Remove this Banner Ad

Tibbs proving Boomers shouldn't have internet access.

Hey, it’s a big step to post a MEME. It can be a scary thing.

Stinkers is making more mistakes and he's going to make it easy for Tredders to make a case for change.

Some of the media are even highlighting his MASSIVE shortcomings. This has never happened before and is setting the scene for his removal finally.

View attachment 2024632

"You're doing a great job mate, don't listen to the white noise brigade on BigFooty."
I used to work with a slippery sales manager type who used to try that crap to make it appear like he was admonishing others for stuff he either knew nothing about, and/or had absolutely no authority over, and I suspect the self proclaimed `I'm a professional bull shitter' is doing something similar in that pic.

By the way, I went to your quote and found at least some comments from that time period raising concern that him being appointed to the board would result in him being 'white anted' and going on to support Ken/Koch. So if my concern is warranted, then that was predicted here too.

Yes. There’s nothing new. Some people were worried. Others said: “Mate, if you are worried about that, you better buckle up. He will sound like a converted.

Now, you listen to him and say: “Tredrea has changed. Why aren’t you all worried?”

Because we knew this would happen. It is documented that we knew this would happen. We said then that it wouldn’t matter. We say now that it doesn’t matter. Because it doesn’t.

If you don’t like it, well, buckle up. You are in for a heck of a ride.

Stinkers is making more mistakes and he's going to make it easy for Tredders to make a case for change.

Some of the media are even highlighting his MASSIVE shortcomings. This has never happened before and is setting the scene for his removal finally.

Maybe this is connected to Tredrea being on the board?
If it's good enough for Cardone to leak stuff, then why not Zoidberg Warren.

Yes. There’s nothing new. Some people were worried. Others said: “Mate, if you are worried about that, you better buckle up. He will sound like a converted.

Now, you listen to him and say: “Tredrea has changed. Why aren’t you all worried?”

Because we knew this would happen. It is documented that we knew this would happen. We said then that it wouldn’t matter. We say now that it doesn’t matter. Because it doesn’t.

If you don’t like it, well, buckle up. You are in for a heck of a ride.
Mmm I think you are overstating how strong and numerous those predictions were. WGT saying Ken has his support is one thing, but his antics on radio seem to be something that people here now want to deny.

Look, time will tell. If Ken is sacked before his contract is up (or at least departs the club at its conclusion), I will own up to panicking over nothing. If he is extended though, well I’ll probably be too devastated to do any gloating.

View attachment 2024632

"You're doing a great job mate, don't listen to the white noise brigade on BigFooty."

Koch: "You don't remember?! Judo CHOP! From Austin Powers?!"
Tredrea: "David, we just lost a home semi-final to GWS, at least pretend to care"

People saying that if Ken isn’t sacked or at least not renewed next year then it means Warren has caved. Warren is one vote. For him to achieve what we are hoping for he has to get other board members on-side as well, and he’s only going to do that by convincing them that a change of coach, maybe among other things, is necessary for the good of the club. Just targeting Ken in the media is not going to help that at all. He needs a bit of time to build relationships with other board members and establish his credibility.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Tibbs proving Boomers shouldn't have internet access.
Dont knock us .. We know how to use Tinder!
Swiping Old Man GIF

I choose to believe that the words which come out of Warren Tredrea’s mouth are more representative of the views of Warren Tredrea than heresay on bigfooty. That does not make me an unreasonable or irrational person.
I understand what you are saying but its too simplistic to say that Tredders should be saying what he thinks in the media. I'm sure it would make you feel much better hearing all the truths about Hinkley being hoisted on 5AA but that doesn't happen in the real world. The truth is he should and will tow the club line in the media and will use his influence to make the changes that need to happen.

People saying that if Ken isn’t sacked or at least not renewed next year then it means Warren has caved. Warren is one vote. For him to achieve what we are hoping for he has to get other board members on-side as well, and he’s only going to do that by convincing them that a change of coach, maybe among other things, is necessary for the good of the club. Just targeting Ken in the media is not going to help that at all. He needs a bit of time to build relationships with other board members and establish his credibility.
Stop being sensical after all this is bigfooty 🤣🤣

Was he elected chairman? Was he appointed head-of-football?

How can he take this decision by himself alone?

Mate, you can fight reality as much as you want. On the other hand, I can’t try helping you out of this ideological trap of yours forever. Unfortunately, I’m getting really close to my limit.

Was he elected chairman? Was he appointed head-of-football?

How can he take this decision by himself alone?

Mate, you can fight reality as much as you want. On the other hand, I can’t try helping you out of this ideological trap of yours forever. Unfortunately, I’m getting really close to my limit.
Was just a joke mate

Remove this Banner Ad

Back