Current WAR CRIMES Israel - Hamas - Hezbollah - Houthis

Remove this Banner Ad

It's incredible this guy gets away with posting such blatant pro Hamas terrorist propaganda as an American citizen.

People may not agree with it, but he is in a free country that are allowed to speak their mind.

Unlike Israel and Iran

People may not agree with it, but he is in a free country that are allowed to speak their mind.

Unlike Israel and Iran

There are plenty of protests in Israel against the government and against military action in Gaza. This is allowed in Israel, a citizen won't be executed for speaking out against the government.

Citizens who speaks out against the Iranian supreme leadership are regularly hung, drawn & quartered. Iran executes dissidents regularly.

The two are simply not comparable.

There are plenty of protests in Israel against the government and against military action in Gaza. This is allowed in Israel, a citizen won't be executed for speaking out against the government.

Citizens who speaks out against the Iranian supreme leadership are regularly hung, drawn & quartered. Iran executes dissidents regularly.

The two are simply not comparable.
Some are allowed, others are not. Depends on your ethnicity.

Might not be as strict as Iran, but let's not pretend it isn't oppression.

The surgeon who saved Sinwar's life had his nephew murdered by Hamas forces on Oct 7:

That must be a really difficult thing to deal with as a doctor. Saving Sinwar's life ultimately cost his nephew and 1000 Israeli civilians their lives ultimately.

Probably not a good idea he was released in a prisoner exchange program either in 2011.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A week's moderating wage for you perhaps?

Funny ... I meant it wasn't a lot of money for someone in his position. Far from it. That probably wouldn't carry him and his staff for longer than about a month if that.

He had lots of cash and a fake passport on him. Those are things that you aren't carrying back into Gaza with you.

We might get more of an idea if he was coming or going, if and when we find out where his family is. He's married with children and far as I can see, they weren't with him in Rafah.

Funny ... I meant it wasn't a lot of money for someone in his position. Far from it. That probably wouldn't carry him and his staff for longer than about a month if that.
I wonder where he was headed. He wasn’t popular in Qatar. Iran? Lebanon? Who was going to help him get through Egypt?

I wonder where he was headed. He wasn’t popular in Qatar. Iran? Lebanon? Who was going to help him get through Egypt?

Abbas said a few months back he was hiding in the Sinai, it sounded like more of a slip up than deliberate and misleading information.

Abbas said a few months back he was hiding in the Sinai, it sounded like more of a slip up than deliberate and misleading information.

Surely Iran and Houthi controlled Yemen are the only places that would harbor the guy. He wouldn't be safe in Hezbollah controlled Lebanon as the legitimate Lebanese government are also enemies of him.

This isn't an answer to the question.

Where does it say in Israeli law protests are allowed based on ethnicity? I assume you have the facts to back up your claim.
It's a stupid question and you know it is.

It is a question that allows you to keep dismissing the obvious

It's a stupid question and you know it is.

It is a question that allows you to keep dismissing the obvious

No it isn't. You claimed Israeli law discriminates on who is allowed to protests by way of ethnicity.

Considering the responses from yourself it is becoming pretty obvious you don't have the evidence to back up such a claim.

Remove this Banner Ad

Current WAR CRIMES Israel - Hamas - Hezbollah - Houthis

Remove this Banner Ad

Back