Current WAR CRIMES Israel - Hamas Conflict

Remove this Banner Ad

For that to happen, Israel needs to stop the genocide in Gaza.

You know this.

Stunning logic here. Let's not demand Hezbollah & Hamas cease fire on their genocidal behaviour but we are definitely pursuing peace.

Anyone that does not support demanding an immediate ceasefire from both sides is absolutely a terrorist sympathiser, end of story.

So you’ve got a problem with Israel restocking their iron dome to reduce civilian casualties i guess they only count when they’re Palestinians, the Palestinians might of received military aid from the US if they weren’t ruled by terrorists.

Ironically iron dome has prevented Palestinian fatalities from Hezbollah attacks which regularly strike Palestinian territory now.

Of course the usual suspects in this thread don't have an issue with Hezbollah firing on Palestinians. Pretty obvious why.

Another bad week for genocide? How many dead Israelis?
How many would you like? Equal to their enemies? It’s not fair that they have the Iron Dome, unfair advantage! They deserve to have heavy casualties! No wonder they get no sympathy.

I think you’ve forgotten what genocide means. You’ve conflated the word to mean any collateral casualties of war against, not a people, but a terrorist death cult.

Stunning logic here. Let's not demand Hezbollah & Hamas cease fire on their genocidal behaviour but we are definitely pursuing peace.

Anyone that does not support demanding an immediate ceasefire from both sides is absolutely a terrorist sympathiser, end of story.

Your mate Netanyahu and his far right government keeps shifting the goal posts. He's not interested in a cease fire.
He's been lying to you for 11 months.

You know this.

Stop parroting his propaganda.

How many would you like? Equal to their enemies? It’s not fair that they have the Iron Dome, unfair advantage! They deserve to have heavy casualties! No wonder they get no sympathy.

I think you’ve forgotten what genocide means. You’ve conflated the word to mean any collateral casualties of war against, not a people, but a terrorist death cult.
What is your understanding of the suffix '-cide'?

Your mate Netanyahu and his far right government keeps shifting the goal posts. He's not interested in a cease fire.
He's been lying to you for 11 months.

You know this.

Stop parroting his propaganda.

So In other words you admit to being a terrorist sympathiser.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What is your understanding of the suffix '-cide'?

I believe the international association of genocide scholars have published a research brief about Hamas & its backer Iran on this.

Basically, a call for the destruction of a state is genocidal behavior.

Here's a list of such behaviour committed against Israel (it was Arab league policy before 1967 to call for the complete obliteration of Israel):

This time round it looks like we will end up with war launched by Hamas and Irani / Iranian proxies.

Of note Jordan, Saudi Arabia, Gulf nations & Egypt are sitting this one out.

I thought we supported Hamas.

Now we’re supporting Hezbollah.

It’s really hard to keep up with who I’m supporting this week in the world according to Zidane.

I didn't even quote you in the post so not sure why you would be responding to a post about supporting Hezbollah terrorists.

Is there something you would like to share with the thread perhaps ?

And who is "we" exactly ?

The ultimate delusion of Penny Wong. "We gotta have roools!" She can't help big-noting herself. As if she even matters. Shameful.

How about helping Israel achieve its goal of returning Israeli citizens to their homes that they've been kept out of for a year and about which you've said NOTHING? And assist in the return of the HOSTAGES. And tell Iran to STFU. Then all this conflict that you deplore so much will be over :)

The ultimate delusion of Penny Wong. "We gotta have roools!" She can't help big-noting herself. As if she even matters. Shameful.

How about helping Israel achieve its goal of returning Israeli citizens to their homes that they've been kept out of for a year and about which you've said NOTHING? And assist in the return of the HOSTAGES. And tell Iran to STFU. Then all this conflict that you deplore so much will be over :)
If the Yanks get involved that rhetoric will change.

Good to see most countries get up and leave while Bibi spreads his lies to the UN.

Same nonsense as Gaza - every kitchen and every garage holds a Hezbollah rocket.

Disgusting.
I wouldn't hang around to listen to a mass murder enabler either. No decent person would.

I wouldn't be too critical of Wong, she's been a great mate of Israel throughout this whole conflict - by sitting back and doing and saying sweet FA about Israel's mass murder and destruction. Same for the government, the opposition, the US government, they've all been in Israel's corner. If any of those parties say anything against Israel now it is tokenistic, and far too little, far too late.

As for the hostages, it's time that you realize that the prime, even absolute, level of responsibility for their return alive lies with the Israel government - and (to use your tactic of capitalizing) - THEY JUST DO NOT CARE. What's that saying about the definition of insanity - ie doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result?

Israel - "How do we get the hostages back alive? Let's bomb the crap out of Gaza and its population, that will do the trick".
So Israel does that, with no hostages returned alive.
Israel - "How do we get the hostages back alive? Let's bomb the crap out of Gaza and its population, that will do the trick".
So Israel does that, again, with a handful of hostages returned alive - eventually
Israel - "How do we get more hostages back alive? Let's bomb the crap out of Gaza and its population, that will do the trick".
So Israel does that, with no hostages returned alive. Rinse and repeat........over and over again.

If Israel actually gave a crap about the hostages, they would realize that their strategy isn't working and would try something different. But they don't give a crap, you really need to get that through your head. Once and for all. It's all about revenge, retribution and the Israeli PM holding onto power - whatever the cost.

So please, don't direct any part of the responsibility for recovering the hostages alive to other parties.

Last edited:
It appears Nasrallah might have been eliminated, we wait for some kind of confirmation. The IDF isn't commenting but neither is what's left of Hezbollah command.

There are other signs that Nasrallah is dead.

If Israel actually gave a crap about the hostages, they would realize that their strategy isn't working and would try something different. But they don't give a crap, you really need to get that through your head.
Caving in to Hamas's demands and rewarding them for hostage taking would be insane. It just leaves the door open for Hamas to continue to do this in the future.

Caving in to Hamas's demands and rewarding them for hostage taking would be insane. It just leaves the door open for Hamas to continue to do this in the future.
If that is true, it only reinforces my point, which is that Israel doesn't care about the hostages - as they are happy to sacrifice them for the bigger picture.

Of course, the Israeli government could have done what it takes to get the hostages out alive, whilst trying to learn the lessons from this episode to prevent it from happening again. But they don't get to act out their anger and retribution that way........

Anyway, whatever the reason for the Israeli government's approach, let's drop the pretence once and for all that they give a s**t about the hostages - because they don't.

By the way, I wonder what the families of the hostages think about their government's strategy?

If that is true, it only reinforces my point, which is that Israel doesn't care about the hostages - as they are happy to sacrifice them for the bigger picture.
They have launched some pretty daring missions to rescue them, I think they care. Just not at the cost of incentivizing Hamas's terrorism and allowing them to continue to exist and commit more mass terrorism against Israel.
By the way, I wonder what the families of the hostages think about their government's strategy?
Most wouldn't like it. Not really a measure if the Israeli government are doing the right thing though. Most parents in that situation would do anything to get their sons and daughters back regardless of the future consequences.

Remove this Banner Ad

Current WAR CRIMES Israel - Hamas Conflict

Remove this Banner Ad

Back