Current WAR CRIMES Israel - Hamas Conflict

Remove this Banner Ad

How do you believe Hamas are so heavily armed if it isn't via the Egypt / Gaza border?

Why can’t the Israeli military, which likes to brag they are one of the best in the world, cutoff a 12km border against a people with no armour or artillery or AirPower or sea power? They can carpet bomb an entire 40x12km strip to smithereens but can’t launch this simple ground operation.

The Israeli military are truly useless and overrated.

FWIW the schools haven't held classes since October according to the NYT article linked.

They're just shelters now. Apparently this school has been hit five times as well.
Thanks for that.

I'm guilty of reading headlines only, I find myself getting too sickened by the content of articles and even the bylines.

So a false assumption on my part. Well, only to a degree, because if the schools were full of kids and teachers, the IDF would still bomb them imo.

:(

Why can’t the Israeli military, which likes to brag they are one of the best in the world, cutoff a 12km border against a people with no armour or artillery or AirPower or sea power? They can carpet bomb an entire 40x12km strip to smithereens but can’t launch this simple ground operation.

The Israeli military are truly useless and overrated.
It's important to not stop reading once you have finished the headline. There is more stuff under it.

Really? What extreme things have I posted.

When I multi quote your post - the part above what I've replied to is the relevant part.

Here - let me help you:

You constantly downplay any legitimate grievances Israel Palestinians might have, ignore or downplay atrocities Hamas Israel commit, accept as true almost every single anti-Israel Palestinian talking point

Understand the mirror part?

I would really love to know. I haven't excused atrocities, I havent denied credible rape allegations because simply because they conflict with want I want to believe,

I haven't excused atrocities. I don't want to believe anything. When I see credible allegations, I may believe them.

nor expressed support for the removal of an entire people,

I never said anyone needed to be removed. Your laundry lists kind of lose impact when you're just inventing things.

nor have I attempted to absolve one side or the other of guilt for atrocities.

Ha, you just completely ignore one sides' instead. If there's anything you find even slightly uncomfortable, you scurry away.

No, sure, you just challenged people on on what he said without watching it. That's a normal thing to do. And as we will see, you basically agree with him anyway.

I didn't challenge anyone - I made a guess as to what he may have said.

You also expressed support for the Hamas sentiments layed out in the genocidal violence of October 7th article Zidane posted. You semi-retracted it, you only meant in minecraft.

I didn't retract anything - I don't believe Israel should continue to exist as a colonial supremacist ethnocracy. That doesn't mean they have to be removed or harmed. Heck they can allow some Palestinians to return, remove their apartheid enshrining Nation State Law, tell some settlers to come back and call it a day.

This is basically what Sinwar said in the video you didn't watch. He justified indiscriminately launching rockets to kill Israeli civilians by saying his weapons aren't as good as Israel's. Another act of terrorism you say you don't excuse, but then excuse.
It's labelled as terrorism, because it's terrorism. I expect all my fellow war crime haters in faible and ghost patrol will be pushing back hard against you justifying war crimes.

While bombing school, hospital, refugee camp, day after day and blowing innocent people to pieces is just self defence. Push back all you want, I actually don't care.

Absolutely. Every outgunned belligerent in history has just started targeting and killing random civilians of the opposed nation and held them hostage. :rolleyes: It's just unfortunate.... not excusing terrorism.... but what can Hamas do apart from commit heinous war crimes? Poor Hamas.

Outgunned? Forgive me but I legitimately did just spray tea everywhere. That's a beauty.

Trying to claim the moral high road here just doesn't work. Israel have done these things for decades in the name of occupation and disposession, why shouldn't Palestinians in defence?

lol who is talking about being superior? Whenever you say "you crack me up", you do sound panicked. Who cares about intelligence and superiority? Smart people can believe really stupid things. An average intelligence person with decent media literacy will probably form beliefs closer to reality than a person with 150 IQ who finds themself going deep into conspiracy rabbit holes.

There you go again. Is it that you don't understand what you're doing? I don't believe that for a second.

Jazny the regular person with average intelligence and a totally normal steadfast support for the slaughter of civilians, engaging generously with the batshit people who question it.

When I multi quote your post - the part above what I've replied to is the relevant part.

Here - let me help you:

Understand the mirror part?
Yes I understand you can't find concrete examples of me having extreme opinions so you use the "no you" defense.
I never said anyone needed to be removed. Your laundry lists kind of lose impact when you're just inventing things.
Just removed... in a video game?
1726491167240.png
Remember this statement you made was in response and defense of genocidal statement made by a senior Hamas spokesperson taking about removing Israel with "full force" in the wake of October 7th. Forgive me if I take that for what it sounds like.
----------------------------------------------------------
Ha, you just completely ignore one sides' instead. If there's anything you find even slightly uncomfortable, you scurry away.
Really? I'm comfortable going through reports, court documents, human rights reports. I'm far more critical of Israel than you have ever been of Hamas. The only thing i get very uncomfortable with is denying victims of sexual assault, or worse excusing it (which you are the former, you have to believe it happened to excuse it).
Trying to claim the moral high road here just doesn't work. Israel have done these things for decades in the name of occupation and disposession, why shouldn't Palestinians in defence?
You keep saying you don't excuse atrocities, but then you do exactly that.

I called out a pro-Israel poster in here for making a similar point asking why Israel should have to comply to IHL if Hamas don't. Dangerous path to go down.
Jazny the regular person with average intelligence and a totally normal steadfast support for the slaughter of civilians, engaging generously with the batshit people who question it.
Only one person between the two of us has come close to expressing support for the slaughter of civilians and its not me.

Last edited:

Surprised South Africa needs more time to find evidence of their alleged genocide :rolleyes:

Perhaps a few expert posters from this board could front up to the ICJ and give them a hand.

Surprised South Africa needs more time to find evidence of their alleged genocide :rolleyes:

Perhaps a few expert posters from this board could front up to the ICJ and give them a hand.

I don't think the extension is due to lack of evidence, more a surfeit of it.

The Philadelphi corridor provides the way for Hamas to receive arms supplies. How can Israel allow that to happen, after all this effort to shut Hamas down?

I admire your confidence that Hamas will or will agree to releasing the hostages, post a cease-fire. Your next post would seem to dash those hopes.

Only 9 tunnels that actually crossed to Egypt, and they've all been blocked for some time.

1726521148732.png

1726521160230.png

Netanyahu is of course making this a non-negotiable, but the IDF themselves dont' seem to rate control of the corridor as very important at all.

Gee don't act too overjoyed in support of the murderous regime.

Meanwhile Israel asking the US Congress to bully South Africa in to ceasing legal proceedings, doesn't sound at all dodgy.

Also strangely, when I search for supporting sources for the claim in your article, I get these:

Nothing from the ICJ itself, nothing from a non-Jewish / Israeli media organisation. I'd be very sceptical about that report being accurate at the moment.

New talking pointz just dropped. Whats the schedule ZEV, 1 per day?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Unsurprising prosecutors have asked for more time (a common action when the quantity of evidence is overwhelming). They may not have foreseen that Israel would still be committing this many egregious war crimes and crimes against humanity however many months on from the initial charge.

The people of Southern Israel would disagree not that it bothers you.
But you posted it's "not just Palestine, our issue is killing every non-Muslim. We will pursue Jews and Christians all over the world. Either they convert to Islam or we’ll kill them!

ZOMG!!!

Have they killed a lot of people in Southern Israel this week? You've certainly posted a lot about their strategic, large-scale mass attacks.

Remove this Banner Ad

Current WAR CRIMES Israel - Hamas Conflict

Remove this Banner Ad

Back