Mega Thread Wafl 2012

Remove this Banner Ad

Some okay performances in the WAFL.

Robbo looks to have been the pick again with 26 possies and 12 marks.

Crozier was quiet after half time.

Crichton is struggling. Sheridan had a great first half with 14 or so touches and quiet after half time. Has probably gone ahead of Jesse who just doesn´t have the tank to be a midfielder.

Griff looks to have had a good game.

Menagola equal top possie winner for Easts.

Silvagni, quiet but 2 goals.

What do you prefer? To hope that Roberts got injured? Or to hope that he got through unscathed and only got one possesion in Reserves Football. Great to see Roberton applying some selection pressure. JVB also playing well. Good to see Sheridan lift the tempo a bit and Crozier get another couple of goals.

Had a brief chat to Jordan Wilson at the game. Asked him how we went in Ressies. He seemed happy with his game, said he got a lot of possies. Check the stats and only 12. Pick it up JWK.

Had a brief chat to Jordan Wilson at the game. Asked him how we went in Ressies. He seemed happy with his game, said he got a lot of possies. Check the stats and only 12. Pick it up JWK.

Well, 17, 12 of them were kicks, and 4 I50s, but still ... was a possession fest for quite a few of the other Bulldogs in that game.

What do you prefer? To hope that Roberts got injured? Or to hope that he got through unscathed and only got one possesion in Reserves Football. Great to see Roberton applying some selection pressure. JVB also playing well. Good to see Sheridan lift the tempo a bit and Crozier get another couple of goals.

WTF are you on about? I asked a simple question - did he get injured? 1 possession indicates he probably had to come off early.

WTF are you on about? I asked a simple question - did he get injured? 1 possession indicates he probably had to come off early.

Chill, your taking it the wrong way. What I meant is we lose either way. I'm just not sure Roberts will make it as a player. Has good attributes but body can't handle the game with regards to fitness and injury.

On the run from 50, half the height of the posts.. impressive. Nat Fyfe Mk II.. perhaps a slightly faster Nat Fyfe.

He was labeled "the Nat Fyfe" of the 2011 draft. Certainly at this stage he's a smaller, lighter more dynamic version of Nat with better foot skills so whilst it's early days, it looks like a very good piece of recruiting.:thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Crozier looks all class.
Stoked to have another kid with so much upside developing quickly.

Sheridan seems to be working up his influence. Is a noted gut-runner, so once he adjusts to playing against men he should be able to assert his presence more.

Also, will be hard to ignore Roberton for long. Will hopefully put the pressure on MJ to consistently play to the standard that he did last night.

Feeling really optimistic about our depth this year :)

Was at the Sharks game yesterday, and thought that Griffen was bloody brilliant. He was instrumental in the come back and was easily BOG in the third qtr. Good to see him woring hard and keeping the pressure on Clarke and Sandi. He was rotated a lot so suspect he's still not 100% match fit but very impressed with his ruck work.

Silvangi looked ok, and was moving well.....I do think he lloks dangerous up forward, and he could certainly be another opption for us.

It's a shame we didn't get Neates, he's going to be a star imho.

Crozier looked good both in the air and by foot again but I also noticed that he dropped marks in the last quarter and generally didn't run the game out that well, and I think we all now know that if you aren't up to running all day then you won't get a gurnsey in Ross Lyons team.

We should definitely rookie list if that is the case. Looked really good yesterday. very composed in traffic, and runs his arse off.....

I saw him the week before against East Perth and thought he was pretty ordinary,I recall he had a shot on goal from 40metres and it fell well short(maybe it was a gail force wind ))

Lol, WAFL stats had Chad Jones with 2 kicks and 3 goals.

McInnes looks to be doing alright, 3 goals, 10 possies early in the second. Another tall we `overlooked`

Silvagni with 2 goals up forward!

Sheridan doing okay also
Add another, WCE rookie listed Simon Tunbridge who walked out on GWS. Very good build on this boy and around 192-194cm i think and very precise left foot kick. Is playing down back atm but i reckon he could go alright up forward as well. I reckon WC have done well there. By the way McInness is from the Brennan clan, spitting image of his cousin at WC.

http://www.fremantlefc.com.au/news/newsarticle/tabid/7009/newsid/132413/default.aspx

WAFL Watch is up.

This is what i liked the most.

Anthony Morabito (PT) - 15 disposals (10 kicks, 5 handballs) 4 marks, 1 goal

Anthony played around 50 minutes as an inside midfielder. He found some nice rhythm and worked harder as the game went on. We saw him start to carry the ball in that familiar ‘Mora’ fashion, with real burst. He finished his game with a strong mark and he kicked a goal. He’s pulled up very well and he’ll play league this week.

Back into the side for round 4-5.

Remove this Banner Ad

Mega Thread Wafl 2012

Remove this Banner Ad

Back