Mega Thread Wafl 2012

Remove this Banner Ad

There's one difference between Roger and JWK I've noticed already and that's JWK has more aggression. Almost like a touch of Farmer in the blend too.

He attacks the contests with real aggression and also gave away a 50 the other week by absolutely going off his tree at the ump. Mind you, he was right though, it was a crap decision by the ump.

Man I hope Crozier isn't injured. I'm following the game via stats online and he had a great first quarter but hasn't touched it in the 2nd.

Both SNOS & jvb not playing....sutcliffe appears to be racking up disposals,crozier 2 gls midway thru the second.
Pitt is appears to playing himself into the wafl reserves.
Mora 6 touches, sherro 9 touches halfway thru the second.
H. Scholthe 10 dis.

Really getting worried about Crozier now. I would assume that he has come off injured, please don't be serious.

Phew, his stats just went up. Just drifted out of the game for a quarter and a half.

Sheridan with 21 disposals at 3/4 time - 16 handballs, 5 kicks and 1 goal
Morabito with 14 disposals at 3/4 time - 2 handballs, 12 kicks.
Schloithe with 17 disposals at 3/4 time - 10 handballs, 7 kicks and 1 goal.

Walters having a really quiet game but the things he has done have been all class. We have gotta try and turn him into something.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yes it is clear that his disposal is a class above. Need to improve his fittness so he can get to more contests, and thus provide more

Actually I think he has been coming into it more as the WAFL players tire.

Anyway, interesting to note that the ABC has both sides with 15% more possies each at 3QT than the WAFL site stats show.

Walters taken two great marks in the last quarter and just kicked his second goal while playing up the ground more in this game.

I'm not sure if it was mention elsewhere but I heard Judge say this morning that Walters was back at the club now. I assume he meant full participation as opposed to select activities, as he was saying it as if it was news.

Is he getting involved by heading up the ground? Has he been playing forward pocket?

He has been playing in the middle for a lot of the game but done nothing for 3 quarters except kick one goal. His last quarter has been scintilating kicking three good goals and and just gave off another by a great pass.

He has been playing in the middle for a lot of the game but done nothing for 3 quarters except kick one goal. His last quarter has been scintilating kicking three good goals and and just gave off another by a great pass.

Can only assume he was being heavily tagged whilst playing half back/wing. Came into his own once moved forward.

Deluca is 18 and according to ABC commentators only took footy up when he was 15! Looks and plays like Paul Puopolo. Good skills, good aggression, solid build. As far as I know he's not in the 18's squad but might get added after today.

Remove this Banner Ad

Mega Thread Wafl 2012

Remove this Banner Ad

Back