VFL VFL 2023 - [Rnd11 vs * - Sunday June 4 - 1:35pm @NEC Hangar]

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Can this year just be over?

I’m sick of all the JHF talk and really at the point where it’s tiresome.

It’s no good having a great attitude at at VFL level if you are there in the first place because of a shit attitude.

This year just needs to end and the whole club hit the reset button, hopefully with a great operator like Clarko guiding them.

Talking to a couple of mates at ground - neither impressed with JHF. Reckon he is still sooking up and looks disinterested. Stats flatter. Interested in any comments from other who are watching.

Your mates are idiots. I was at the ground and there wasn't a sign of this. Really pulled his head in and just got on with the job. There was a lot of niggle in the game and no doubt the Coburg players were in his ear but he didn't bite. Really good response from Jason.

Your mates are idiots. I was at the ground and there wasn't a sign of this. Really pulled his head in and just got on with the job. There was a lot of niggle in the game and no doubt the Coburg players were in his ear but he didn't bite. Really good response from Jason.
I only saw the first half an da bit, but I agree. Under pressure he just went to work. His inclusion I think allowed TT a little more opportunity around the ball.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Kyron has pubic overload has been managed now for 5 weeks, run throughs and upper body work at training only and monitored minutes during the game, which slowly build up. Won't be back into full training till February.
From a very reliable source.
At Subiaco the only way he will be playing in a North jumper next year will be in the VFL as a VFL listed player.

I only saw the first half an da bit, but I agree. Under pressure he just went to work. His inclusion I think allowed TT a little more opportunity around the ball.
Absolutely, yes. He wasn't perfect, it was far from his best game, and he made some mistakes. But he kept his mouth shut, didn't say boo to umpires or opponents, and just went about doing his bit for the team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back