NWO/Illuminati US politics - Pt 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Do you really think Trump is not interested in prosecuting Biden?

Someone should probably let his base know lol
Trump is the only exception. You only have to look to australia and the pissweak senate enquiries and royal commissions. No pollie wants to open up closets full of skeletons, because their own is full of them.

You're literally the one that's been telling us all that the Democrats are behind all of Trumps legal troubles, and it's all just an example of 'lawfare' by the Democratic party.

What do you think the Jan 6th Committee hearings were all about if they didn't give a shit about prosecuting anyone?

Literally the only reason Trump hasn't faced a ton of charges to date (including with his links to Russia) are because there is a mixed legal view on whether he can be charged (as the President may be immune to criminal prosecution).

He's immune from civil suit on account of actions taken as President. Maybe also criminal (but that's not clear yet).
Funny that, pollies giving themselves immunity from prosecution. None of them want to rock that boat, they are all in it together.

And don't confuse me with other posters, when have i said anything about trumps legal problems.

bekphnqftcb41.jpg

I go a bit hard on poor old EasternTiger, but at least he actually has the courage to own his Trump worship. Everyone else here of a conservative lean seems to defend Trump in just about every instance, yet pretend they don't actually like or support him.

Always very instructive when the convo is about the legals, holding Trump to account vs holding Joe/Hunter to account. Practically every left leaning poster on this thread is happy for both sides to be torn a new one legally speaking, whereas with the right wingers frothing at the mouth about the Bidens' avoidance of scrutiny, for dear leader its always witchunt this, politically motivated that, wah wah wah. This is despite the mountain of verified undisputed facts arrayed against Trump vs those against Biden, of course.
Are you owning your pom pom waving for Biden?

Best of a bad bunch is Biden. = Sane, well considered, normal person.
Best of a bad bunch is Trump = MAGA, trumpist, coward, cooker.

I'm sorry that you identified with my post.

Don't be disingenuous, that act was absolutely horrendous and saw incarceration rates skyrocket, with increased prison time as well.

Again, that Bill was passed by the Republicans (who controlled the Senate in the 99th congress when it was passed), and under Reagan as President (also a Republican).

Biden (and the Democratic majority House) supported it because it also contained billions of dollars of social welfare measures (drug counseling, substance abuse programs, education, prevention etc) designed to get people away from (and off) drugs:

The act authorized billions of dollars of spending, although substantially less was actually appropriated. Some of this was used to increase the substance abuse treatment federal block grant program,[12] although treatment providers were disappointed at the reduced appropriations following politicians' earlier promises and authorization.[7]

Other programs funded by the act included drug counseling and education programs,[9] AIDS research,[12] and international cooperation to limit drug production.[9]

The Act also included the Drug Free Schools and Communities Act, which required colleges to establish drug abuse education and prevention programs.[13]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anti-Drug_Abuse_Act_of_1986

It's like how the Dems had to sneak their Assault weapons ban (which the Republicans oppose) into a 'tough on crime' Bill (which the Republicans support). Unless you control both Houses AND have a President on your side who won't veto your bill, you need to compromise to get shit done in Washington.

Again, that Bill was passed by the Republicans (who controlled the Senate in the 99th congress when it was passed), and under Reagan as President (also a Republican).

Biden (and the Democratic majority House) supported it because it also contained billions of dollars of social welfare measures (drug counseling, substance abuse programs, education, prevention etc) designed to get people away from (and off) drugs:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anti-Drug_Abuse_Act_of_1986

It's like how the Dems had to sneak their Assault weapons ban (which the Republicans oppose) into a 'tough on crime' Bill (which the Republicans support). Unless you control both Houses AND have a President on your side who won't veto your bill, you need to compromise to get shit done in Washington.
Still being disingenuous, or perhaps your cognitive dissonance kicking in. Biden had his hands all over these bills, and thought they didn't go far enough. I literally posted an article about it, from Vice so you can't say it's some right wing thing. Continuing to claim Biden wasn't in favour of these bills is straight up misinformation, coming from you I'm not surprised though. No lie too big if it will protect your precious demented racist.

It was the 94 Crime Bill that lead to the mass incarcerations.

"By 1994, all states had passed at least one mandatory minimum law, but the 1994 crime bill encouraged even more punitive laws and harsher practices on the ground, including by prosecutors and police, to lock up more people and for longer periods of time."

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Are you owning your pom pom waving for Biden?

Best of a bad bunch is Biden. = Sane, well considered, normal person.
Best of a bad bunch is Trump = MAGA, trumpist, coward, cooker.

I'm sorry that you identified with my post.
Might want to check out a few of my posts in SRP regarding Biden. Shocking cadidate who should be nowhere near the nomination, and is currently unconditionally supporting a genocide.

Noting obvious cookery to the cookers spouting it != supporting Biden. In the latest example, I'm simply reminding posters like lebbo and zill, who respectively still believe that there was clear evidence of pedo stuff and corruption on Hunter's laptop, that its pretty clear their narrative is bullshit, due to the fact that 2 Trump appointees heading their respective DoJ orgs had access to the thing for 12 months and no charges against Hunter materialised, at a time when that kind of thing is exactly what Trump as POTUS was trying to manufacture. I notice you've also ignored the 2nd paragraph of my post regarding closet Trumpers' distaste for dear leader facing any legal accountability for literally anything, ever, in sharp contrast to how lefties react to the possibility of legals impacting the Bidens.

Yet another good example on this very page. Though not exactly 'cooker' stuff, listening to zill's charachterisation you'd be forgiven for thinking that Biden single-handedly wrote the entire '94 crime bill (which is pretty shit, I agree) and somehow forced it through. Mal has presented facts in response to this detailing what is actually in the entire bill, how it came about and how it was passed by a Republican senate. This is also not "supporting Biden".

In short, reality has a liberal bias (since about 2016 anyway, for fairly obvious reasons).

Might want to check out a few of my posts in SRP regarding Biden. Shocking cadidate who should be nowhere near the nomination, and is currently unconditionally supporting a genocide.

Noting obvious cookery to the cookers spouting it != supporting Biden. In the latest example, I'm simply reminding posters like lebbo and zill, who respectively still believe that there was clear evidence of pedo stuff and corruption on Hunter's laptop, that its pretty clear their narrative is bullshit, due to the fact that 2 Trump appointees heading their respective DoJ orgs had access to the thing for 12 months and no charges against Hunter materialised, at a time when that kind of thing is exactly what Trump as POTUS was trying to manufacture. I notice you've also ignored the 2nd paragraph of my post regarding closet Trumpers' distaste for dear leader facing any legal accountability for literally anything, ever, in sharp contrast to how lefties react to the possibility of legals impacting the Bidens.

Yet another good example on this very page. Though not exactly 'cooker' stuff, listening to zill's charachterisation you'd be forgiven for thinking that Biden single-handedly wrote the entire '94 crime bill (which is pretty shit, I agree) and somehow forced it through. Mal has presented facts in response to this detailing what is actually in the entire bill, how it came about and how it was passed by a Republican senate. This is also not "supporting Biden".

In short, reality has a liberal bias (since about 2016 anyway, for fairly obvious reasons).
Biden not being prosecuted doesn't mean there is no evidence of corruption on the laptop.

And Biden in the past has claimed credit for the crime bill. When he was running for president in 2008 he called it the 'Biden crime bill'. If you had read the vice article i had posted you would know that.

Trump is the only exception.
Now you're getting it :thumbsu:

He pretty clearly wanted to hang something, anything, on the Bidens in the leadup to the election. And with his 2 nominations running the FBI and DoJ, nothing from the "laptop from hell" ever materialised.

Coz those 2 nominations are corrupt of course, just like anyone not prepared to carry Donnie's water :tearsofjoy:

You should give a rundown of your link when posting it.
I did

Only a few days left till America truly jumps the shark with the Biden Trump debate.

Donnie feeling pretty confident obviously

Geez, imagine if the dementia patient schools him. Can't happen surely, but good to see Don priming the adoring rubes for the unthinkable just in case!

Biden not being prosecuted doesn't mean there is no evidence of corruption on the laptop.
With Trump in charge and his 2 appointees running the DoJ and FBI in 2019 and 2020?

I'd suggest thats exactly what it means lol. And we haven't even got to the laptop literally being entered into evidence for Hunter's latest trial.

And Biden in the past has claimed credit for the crime bill. When he was running for president in 2008 he called it the 'Biden crime bill'. If you had read the vice article i had posted you would know that.
Yes yes mate, we know - Biden single-handedly wrote the thing and somehow forced it through a GOP controlled senate, we got it.

Last edited:
View attachment 2032273

Easy to see who is the most "cooked" in this thread.
Mate, this is the best thread on BF. Some of the most awesome internet you will ever read.

I also enjoy rag-dolling you blokes around, you just make it so easy. Think of it as my own personal version of those clickbaity vids with titles like "MAGA destroyed with facts and logic" :tearsofjoy:

Happy to acknowledge I'm addicted to it :cool:

Mate, this is the best thread on BF. Some of the most awesome internet you will ever read.

I also enjoy rag-dolling you blokes around, you just make it so easy. Think of it as my own personal version of those clickbaity vids with titles like "MAGA destroyed with facts and logic" :tearsofjoy:

Happy to acknowledge I'm addicted to it :cool:

You're definitely cooked then.

With Trump in charge and his 2 appointees running the DoJ and FBI in 2019 and 2020?

I'd suggest thats exactly what it means lol. And we haven't even got to the laptop literally being entered into evidence for Hunter's latest trial.

Yes yes mate, we know - Biden single-handedly wrote the thing and somehow forced it through a GOP controlled senate, we got it.
Once again you refuse to read anything i posted and just continue with your one track thoughts. There has been so much written about these bills and Biden, a quick google search will keep you occupied for weeks. But i know you won't do that, you never do.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back