NWO/Illuminati US politics - Pt 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm well his grandmother (Cher) told me differently... and I Believe [in life after love].
So "MAGA" is just "If I could turn back time" rephrased?

I'm alright thanks m8. I'd be more concerned about the sanity of anyone who thinks current Biden is the real one! Plenty of evidence on qanon youtube vids, try doing a deep dive into the research for once!

View attachment 2024592
Ah, good-o, just the new shtick. Thats a relief, m8.

Although you may want to consider who you're actually trolling and how its effecting them. Just look at poor old FlowersByIrene m8, bloke used to come across as halfway normal. Not sure you should be encouraging him in all honesty.

I think you'd be shocked by how normal I am if we ever met Bourbs.
If we talked about footy or whatever, yes I'm sure you would appear quite normal mate.

But please understand, thinking Biden is dead/a clone (and that that has been discovered and the imposter will be hung for treason when Trump gets in) is way, way out there. Very not normal stuff.

Thats just objective fact.

Ah, good-o, just the new shtick. Thats a relief, m8.

Although you may want to consider who you're actually trolling and how its effecting them. Just look at poor old FlowersByIrene m8, bloke used to come across as halfway normal. Not sure you should be encouraging him in all honesty.

Sorry to intrude but ..... um..that user is not the 1st that comes to mind. Trump has fried so many on BF, so many.

You're right about the last part...

I'm still struggling with why though. It seems quite silly to lose your mind over a reality TV host who was always a clown.

Is it because their predictions of doom and gloom didn't eventuate? The world didn't end? They got ****ed up by the algos? It's really weird and I will never understand it.

Unlike some of your other colleagues on here I feel like you'd actually be a decent bloke to have a beer with, talk about how the hollywood worship satan and the deep state runs the world. Maybe open your eyes a little
Cheers mate likewise, be happy to have a beer with you or anyone on this board really. I'd probably even smile and nod politely once you started on Hollywood satan worshippers, while trying to swing the conversation back to the blues' optimal forward line configuration.

I'm still struggling with why though. It seems quite silly to lose your mind over a reality TV host who was always a clown.

Is it because their predictions of doom and gloom didn't eventuate? The world didn't end? They got ****ed up by the algos? It's really weird and I will never understand it.
Definitely got ****ed up by the algorithm. Some will still swear black and blue that hunter bidens laptop was russian disinformation. The amount of trump stuff they consume i would be surprised if he wasn't in their dreams every night.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Isn't it though. Forget the reality TV host part, imagine being in devoted psychological thrall to a politician in another country who wouldn't be able to find Australia on a map and wouldn't piss on you if you were on fire.

Maybe coz he didn't drain the swamp or build the wall?

Joking of course, its coz dear leader couldn't handle losing, therefore they couldn't handle losing.

Definitely got ****ed up by the algorithm. Some will still swear black and blue that hunter bidens laptop was russian disinformation. The amount of trump stuff they consume i would be surprised if he wasn't in their dreams every night.

There appears to be an industry of scammers who feed off and drive the Trump hate. You are right, the algo pushes them further and further down the rabbit hole of disinformation, twitter memes and but Trumpism.

Isn't it though. Forget the reality TV host part, imagine being in devoted psychological thrall to a politician in another country who wouldn't be able to find Australia on a map and wouldn't piss on you if you were on fire.
I know it's ****ed. Just look at the number of posts and the top contributors in the SRP Trump threads over 8 ****ing years. They are insane.

After all the predictions from 2016 about the end of the world I went and bunkered up, but silly me. All these intelligent, algorithm resistant brains could not be wrong, could they? I don't think you were one of them. Luckily covid came along so the bunker wasn't wasted.

His old man is a pedo, wouldn't surprise me if hunter was as well.
There's no "wouldn't surprise me" about it! Its all there on the laptop, comrade - the one that Trump's DoJ had for 12 months before the election. The one that got officially entered into evidence for Hunter's trial :tearsofjoy:

Lebbo73 get in here and educate some fools!

Last edited:
I know it's ****ed. Just look at the number of posts and the top contributors in the SRP Trump threads over 8 ****ing years. They are insane.
Yes, utterly unfathomable how the most most divisive, polarizing, non-filtered, sensationalist and toxic persona to ever hold the office of POTUS drove far more discussion and interest than the previous procession of buttoned down establishment guys isn't it? Likewise, the advent of truly ubiquitous social media and Trump's engagement in that space can be safely discounted as any factor.

Truly perplexing stuff :tearsofjoy:

After all the predictions from 2016 about the end of the world I went and bunkered up, but silly me. All these intelligent, algorithm resistant brains could not be wrong, could they? I don't think you were one of them. Luckily covid came along so the bunker wasn't wasted.
Not so lucky for some, many were equally broken by the covid years. Vale old mate yebiga, the dual blows of Trump losing and Dan getting "just the flu" under control eventually ironed him out here for good :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back