NWO/Illuminati US politics - Pt 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Just lol at anyone naive enough to believe that the current "Biden" is the OG Biden.
He is. Biden's babysitter as a child (Keith Richards) contacted me personally to confirm it.

No one functional or competent would take the risk of being hung for treason if the ruse was discovered. I assume they just went around to old folks homes in heavy Democrat areas and held a photo up to each invalid's face.

It's the ONLY explanation.
4d850209dc7ed1f183e4e60720005a79.gif

Yep agreed, selecting random invalids to pose as president, travel the globe, meet world leaders etc sure seems like something the expert operators who pulled off the crime of the century across multiple states with varying processes and 100s of moving parts with such military precision that not a single shred of credible evidence has emerged 4 years later would do.

Likewise, a functional/competent operator wouldn't take the risk of being discovered, but the barely functional senile doppleganger they did get hasn't been discovered, makes total sense.

Going well mate :tearsofjoy:

He was a zombie in 2020.

No wonder Donnie is so angry all the time, imagine losing to that even once :oops:
That's the choice though.

Senile vs Senile and evil.

4d850209dc7ed1f183e4e60720005a79.gif

Yep agreed, selecting random invalids to pose as president, travel the globe, meet world leaders etc sure seems like something the expert operators who pulled off the crime of the century across multiple states with varying processes and 100s of moving parts with such military precision that not a single shred of credible evidence has emerged 4 years later would do.

Likewise, a functional/competent operator wouldn't take the risk of being discovered, but the barely functional senile doppleganger they did get hasn't been discovered, makes total sense.

Going well mate :tearsofjoy:
What are you talking about, we've discovered him.

Appears time for the semi-regular welfare check - R U OK m8?

Sincerely hoping this is just you taking on board my request for some new material :oops:
I'm alright thanks m8. I'd be more concerned about the sanity of anyone who thinks current Biden is the real one! Plenty of evidence on qanon youtube vids, try doing a deep dive into the research for once!

images - 2024-06-20T121732.999.jpeg

I'm alright thanks m8. I'd be more concerned about the sanity of anyone who thinks current Biden is the real one! Plenty of evidence on qanon youtube vids, try doing a deep dive into the research for once!

View attachment 2024592
It's not real until Lebbo posts a Twitter link from an account with 47 followers

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hmm well his grandmother (Cher) told me differently... and I Believe [in life after love].
So "MAGA" is just "If I could turn back time" rephrased?

View attachment 2024592
Ah, good-o, just the new shtick. Thats a relief, m8.

Although you may want to consider who you're actually trolling and how its effecting them. Just look at poor old FlowersByIrene m8, bloke used to come across as halfway normal. Not sure you should be encouraging him in all honesty.

Although you may want to consider who you're actually trolling and how its effecting them. Just look at poor old FlowersByIrene m8, bloke used to come across as halfway normal. Not sure you should be encouraging him in all honesty.
I think you'd be shocked by how normal I am if we ever met Bourbs.

I think you'd be shocked by how normal I am if we ever met Bourbs.
If we talked about footy or whatever, yes I'm sure you would appear quite normal mate.

But please understand, thinking Biden is dead/a clone (and that that has been discovered and the imposter will be hung for treason when Trump gets in) is way, way out there. Very not normal stuff.

Thats just objective fact.

If we talked about footy or whatever, yes I'm sure you would appear quite normal mate.

But please understand, thinking Biden is dead/a clone (and that that has been discovered and the imposter will be hung for treason when Trump gets in) is way, way out there. Very not normal stuff.

Thats just objective fact.
Unlike some of your other colleagues on here I feel like you'd actually be a decent bloke to have a beer with, talk about how the hollywood worship satan and the deep state runs the world. Maybe open your eyes a little

Sorry to intrude but ..... um..that user is not the 1st that comes to mind. Trump has fried so many on BF, so many.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back