NWO/Illuminati US politics - Pt 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
This bs coming from you who supports Russian style partisan attacks on your political opponents.

No, the account you re-tweeted is literally a Russian bot account.

Many of the various social media accounts you repost on here are flat out Russian bots. Kremlin shills, based in Russia, spreading deliberate misinformation to cook vulnerable people into conspiracist nonsense.

You do understand that right?

No, the account you re-tweeted is literally a Russian bot account.

Many of the various social media accounts you repost on here are flat out Russian bots. Kremlin shills, based in Russia, spreading deliberate misinformation to cook vulnerable people into conspiracist nonsense.

You do understand that right?
Here we go again with this stuff you carry on with. You belong here on the conspiracy board brother.

Here we go again with this stuff you carry on with. You belong here on the conspiracy board brother.

You can never answer a question to support what you believe.

Most people would realise that if their beliefs are unsupported, indeed comprehensively disproven in most cases, then they should examine (internally) the validity of and basis for their beliefs.

You can never answer a question to support what you believe.

Most people would realise that if their beliefs are unsupported, indeed comprehensively disproven in most cases, then they should examine (internally) the validity of and basis for their beliefs.
I answer questions then the usual mob hit happens from the same suspects and I answer some of those questions. It’s a bit hard to respond to every question, especially when my sources are banned from being posted on here and Google censors everything else.

I answer questions then the usual mob hit happens from the same suspects and I answer some of those questions. It’s a bit hard to respond to every question, especially when my sources are banned from being posted on here and Google censors everything else.

But when you do answer, it is always cooker rubbish that is easily shown to be false.

Post something that is verifiable. Don't blame google for not providing proof of your claims, tell us why the things you post (that many of us jump on and label ridiculous) are true. You literally never post verifiable evidence of anything you claim.

But when you do answer, it is always cooker rubbish that is easily shown to be false.

Post something that is verifiable. Don't blame google for not providing proof of your claims, tell us why the things you post (that many of us jump on and label ridiculous) are true. You literally never post verifiable evidence of anything you claim.
I blame Google and others for censoring the truth

I blame Google and others for censoring the truth
All your sources are on the internet.
That censorship doesn't extend to Twitter accounts and YouTube I'm guessing?

Fixed! Carn m8 have some class and admit you were duped, happens to everyone
Naww, would that make you feel all warm and tingly inside m8? Sure I can help you out - that post doesn't appear to be accurate, they got me, withdrawn your honour!

Which, as mentioned, changes everything! Sham trial, Trump vindicated! :tearsofjoy:

except me of course!
rofl

Weaponising the DoJ!! locking up political opponents!!!1 Trump the hardest done by bloke in history dontcha know! Wah wah wah.

You've been duped going on 8 years now, and no end in sight :drunk:

Last edited:
Don't blame google

I blame Google

Season 9 Lol GIF by The Office

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This isn't some cheap theatre we're taking about m8, this is the oval office. What kind of animal would engage in controversial sex acts there!?
Are you saying... Close but no cigar?

Judge Cannon and SCOTUS doing their best to restore some credibility to the justice system.

While the lefties melt over an upside flag, conservatives are getting on with the business.

The msm has been cooking the lefties on full heat for weeks now.

Fast approaching defcon 2 derangement.

Judge Cannon and SCOTUS doing their best to restore some credibility to the justice system.

While the lefties melt over an upside flag, conservatives are getting on with the business.

The msm has been cooking the lefties on full heat for weeks now.

Fast approaching defcon 2 derangement.
Ooof. No posts for 3 days then fronts up offering this clip with a soggy lettuce leaf.

Oi FK whats with the low energy dregs from you boys lately? They only have soy milk at the last mensa meeting or something?

"Trump dedicated his presidency to to stopping international human sex trafficking operations". Ahhh Lebbo :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

I know you're uninterested in facts, but child sex trafficking arrests fell during Trump's term after rising during both of Obama's lol
Well, during his presidency he was too busy golfing.
And his friend Jeffrey died too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back