Under 18's teams in 2008

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
sorry i didn't think this was an english exam. mate you can type anything as your username so i wouldn't read to much into them. when you typed Naming is frowned upon.... haha she's right i thought you were reffering to me being a girl. back to the footy anyways; use, as in hepburn had a good win over buninyong. few people have said that the free kicks were a joke but what were your thoughts?

Buninyong led the hole day and hepburn kicked a goal with 20 seconds to go and won by 3 points
With the free kick count buninyong has some guy that keeps count and hepburn had 26 free kicks to buninyongs 12 and 5 of hepburns were goals
Hepburns last 2 goals were from free kicks

we learmonth beat clunes by about 14 goals i think or there abouts. game was called of cos there were fights only about 10 mins into last quarter.

Buninyong led the hole day and hepburn kicked a goal with 20 seconds to go and won by 3 points
With the free kick count buninyong has some guy that keeps count and hepburn had 26 free kicks to buninyongs 12 and 5 of hepburns were goals
Hepburns last 2 goals were from free kicks

yea the free kicks were a bit of bullshit the first bounce in the last quater we buninyong won it out straight down to kitchen had for prolby 2 seconds got nailed straight away good tackle there was no way he could have got rid of it and they called it holding the ball which resulted in a goal. also there full forward claimed a mark which came of about five blokes hands about 20m out they called a mark was a fair disgrace from the umpires.

probably a good idea to keep away from bagging the umps.
they are only volunteers after all.
if you think you are better take off your coloured jumpers and put on a white one!
i know a few decisions might seem a little rough but thats the way it is.

probably a good idea to keep away from bagging the umps.
they are only volunteers after all.
if you think you are better take off your coloured jumpers and put on a white one!
i know a few decisions might seem a little rough but thats the way it is.

all im saying is when it came down to the dieing stages in the match and the hepburn crowd were going off at the umpire for every decision he would listen to the crowd more than call his own game wouldhave been better if he called wat he saw instead of listened to other voices

i agree with brazell there...they shouldnt even think about putting qualified umpires in 13s its ridiculous!:thumbsdown: but since its club umpires they often will help ther own club

all im saying is when it came down to the dieing stages in the match and the hepburn crowd were going off at the umpire for every decision he would listen to the crowd more than call his own game wouldhave been better if he called wat he saw instead of listened to other voices

i dont disagree that at times the umpires calls can be somewhat controversial. but a better option???
(if we get paid umps think of the cost to both clubs and league)

i dont disagree that at times the umpires calls can be somewhat controversial. but a better option???
(if we get paid umps think of the cost to both clubs and league)

who cares the bloody league has a lot of money.. money shouldnt be an issue footy should be the main one and the quality so lets get real umpires..money clearly isnt an issue among clubs look at the senior players and what some are getting payed.

no al calcio moderno

who cares the bloody league has a lot of money.. money shouldnt be an issue footy should be the main one and the quality so lets get real umpires..money clearly isnt an issue among clubs look at the senior players and what some are getting payed.

no al calcio moderno
brazell would u rather a free in the dieing stages of the game to go to the other side by a paid umpire than a free for your side and win the game by your club umpire??

brazell would u rather a free in the dieing stages of the game to go to the other side by a paid umpire than a free for your side and win the game by your club umpire??

It was buninyongs own umpire that gave away the 2 terrible decisions in the final stages that cost them the game. The umpire was so scared of looking biased he paid everything to hepburn

sorry i didn't think this was an english exam. mate you can type anything as your username so i wouldn't read to much into them. when you typed Naming is frowned upon.... haha she's right i thought you were reffering to me being a girl. back to the footy anyways; use, as in hepburn had a good win over buninyong. few people have said that the free kicks were a joke but what were your thoughts?
I was happy with the umpiring all day (even when we were down), no bias involved. We (Hepburn) had a pretty soft first three quarters but Alec Cimera quite inspiring in the last term. Buninyong plays much the same game as us...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

yea the free kicks were a bit of bullshit the first bounce in the last quater we buninyong won it out straight down to kitchen had for prolby 2 seconds got nailed straight away good tackle there was no way he could have got rid of it and they called it holding the ball which resulted in a goal. also there full forward claimed a mark which came of about five blokes hands about 20m out they called a mark was a fair disgrace from the umpires.
Both calls were your umpire, please do remove the plural...

A fair few freekicks given to Hepburn, when the game was starting to turn, were given because of some Buninyong players mouthing off to the umpire. Especially Buninyong's no. 19

It was buninyongs own umpire that gave away the 2 terrible decisions in the final stages that cost them the game. The umpire was so scared of looking biased he paid everything to hepburn
I somehow doubt a club umpire would be bias towards another club, especially through fear. If the crowd is telling the umpire how to umpire it usually results in a free kick or a 50, i know we received one off our own umpire from a player complaining.

i herd you got a bit of an injury matho44...nah should b a good game i think with a few ppl just bak from injury so should b good....

Source? Well yeah but nothing to worry about
Us lads are very fired up and keen for this weekend, and im sure your lads are too :thumbsu:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back