UEFA EURO 2024 (Round of 16) - On Optus Sport

Remove this Banner Ad

So just France then?
Lets not act as if France have been great this Euros, England/Netherlands/Croatia have taken the attention away that France got through on an own goal and a sloppy penalty from a poor Poland team.

France should win, but they haven't exactly been inspiring.

Its been fun reading pundits online who had Germany/France as runaway favourites having to backpeddle and replace France with Spain.

With how quickly they've turned on Southgate I almost, almost want England to arse their way to the title.

It's been a long time coming on Southgate. He's the perfect diplomat that the FA loves. But he's a dinosaur as regards tactics and selection. He's sucked the life out of some excellent players.

I predict England will draw a game against a lesser opponent and get knocked out on penalties.

With how quickly they've turned on Southgate I almost, almost want England to arse their way to the title.
To be fair England fans I know soured on Southgate ages ago, just their results at the last Euros and WC means they accept they have a shit manager and a team thats progressing in spite of Garry and not because of.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Impressive by Switzerland. They are passing it round the Italian players. Xhaka running the show. Probably deserve to be more than one goal up.

Surely Italy can't be that bad in the 2nd half.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back