U18 2011

Remove this Banner Ad

Yep my tip is that Rupo will take it out but think that if an upset was to occur, Oakleigh are most likely to cause it. Willi were good early but with no 19's to drop down, have struggled and will struggle. That's unless they do have TAC and private school players ready to come back. Werribee may make the big dance but it won't be played on their yellow patch.

interesting perspective you provide checkside.... from all accounts you're a mutual observer, so where does your allegiance lie? whats your affiliation with the u18 comp?

Yep my tip is that Rupo will take it out but think that if an upset was to occur, Oakleigh are most likely to cause it. Willi were good early but with no 19's to drop down, have struggled and will struggle. That's unless they do have TAC and private school players ready to come back. Werribee may make the big dance but it won't be played on their yellow patch.

Id like to see the stats.. how many times have werribee won off there turf.

what are wrong with you
werribee has lost away to rupo and there grounds a pile of mud and lost to willy and oakleigh by 3 points when we where killed by umps in both games so i dont see how you say we dont win away

Pile of mud you're kidding me was wet but not muddy and if use are versatile like junker said then use should play well in all conditions clearly not the cade and umpires were on werribees side more than Rupo the way it looked was youse guys ran out of petrol tickets early on and couldn't keep up

Who are you woodboy ? And I think willy don't have the best mark in the league I think either cloke or that no 3 from rupo seem to have better dukes yes he has good hands but those to in my eyes are better

You underestimate wezza mate we are the true force going into the finals we had a bad week against rupo on that crap ground and we will fight back like the tigers we are

(Log in to remove this ad.)

clearly that is not true. when we finally get our full side on the park, which we will in finals we will be unstopable.

so do you think that wezz are the only team to get players back come finals time. im sure will, rupo and krushers do as well so they we will be 'unstoppable' as well.

werribbee are pretenders

away from all the trash talk. does anybody know the venues for for the finals games?

Bernies put up a decent fight on the weekend, willy just a bit too good for us... next year doggies!!
Moon21 you are the king of trash talk so please pipe down.
As for you woodboy19, clearly you are not an actual rupertswood player... stick to fullback champ

away from all the trash talk. does anybody know the venues for for the finals games?

What a fantastic question , don't get me wrong here lads , and any ladies who venture the big footy sanctum , but rupo are a fantastic side , but maybe if they play a final on a neutral paddock that doest suit there game , could the cracks appear ? just asking ? cause willy showed us there beatable ? but how do u beat them ?

Mmm just had a top bit of la la LAMBBBBB

What a fantastic question , don't get me wrong here lads , and any ladies who venture the big footy sanctum , but rupo are a fantastic side , but maybe if they play a final on a neutral paddock that doest suit there game , could the cracks appear ? just asking ? cause willy showed us there beatable ? but how do u beat them ?

im sik of you willy players talking about home grounds is it just because youse are no good on your decks
rupo vs werribee gf lock it in

Enough of this banter from all these secret identities.... werribee are the strongest side this year. Start finals whether a team is 1st, 2nd 3rd or 4th on the ladder it doesn't matter anymore. here is a sneak peak into what is to be as a result of this finals series

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NlbbSS1_oBI&feature=related­­
pffft, secret identities, you're one to talk. not to keen on telling us who you are. all we know is you play for werribee. and who care if teams play well at home. not going to matter on a neutral ground in finals.

I think rupo and Willis first one wasn't really a game it would of been a better game in the ocean that's how bad the conditions were

Remove this Banner Ad

U18 2011

Remove this Banner Ad

Back