U18 2009

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
if vales can play 4q footy they will be top 3 if not i think willie will take 3rd cant see hoppers 3rd even tho they had a good win beating altona
we will see. at our best i think we can beat any1 as we showed on satday. the only game this year where we played 4 quarters of footy. werribee will be very hard to beat all year.

Big game this week, Willi versus Altona.

Should be an awesome game lookin' forward to it.

Whats everyone's thoughts on the outcome?

Altona by 40 points.
They will come out firing after there shock loss last week.
Interesting for Willy seeing that Sam Stephens got a game for the Jets on the weekend.
Good luck to him, he was one of Willy's best against Spotswood 2 weeks ago.

willi should be a hard game for altona, coming of lasts weaks performance i think altona will want the win!
BUT altona will struggle against willi's forward line and midfield.
should be a very tight game...

Altona by 40 points.
They will come out firing after there shock loss last week.
Interesting for Willy seeing that Sam Stephens got a game for the Jets on the weekend.
Good luck to him, he was one of Willy's best against Spotswood 2 weeks ago.

40 points?
Big margin.
I think it will be alot closer than that.

i am lookin forward 2 it 2 - should be a cracker:thumbsu:

i'm tipping willy by 10pts cos they might be too tall up forward for the altona defenders to handle

Altona will win by 30 points,
there midfield is second best in the league,
and if alex vivoda isnt tagged he will get a shitload of the ball,
also altona is a smallish side but they have a lot of players on ground level crumming well.

Spotty vs wymdmvale this weekend a must win game for spotty. as we have a very rough fixture for the rest of the season playing williamstown wydmvale and hoppers 3 times each i believe

spotty for the win this week, must win game, i hear from other players they should have beat williamstown, it will be interesting next time they play, especially as spotswoods captain joined them.

spotty for the win this week, must win game, i hear from other players they should have beat williamstown, it will be interesting next time they play, especially as spotswoods captain joined them.

Haha, will with that new addition Willi's midfield has grown even stronger, doubt that Spotty has a great chance of beating them.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

willi should be a hard game for altona, coming of lasts weaks performance i think altona will want the win!
BUT altona will struggle against willi's forward line and midfield.
should be a very tight game...

LOL, struggle against willi's forward line? your kidding, round one, if i recall properly, the "superstar" D'altera was shut down easily by a player new to vales backline and the other star we were told to watch out for joel evans kicked one goal, their forward line is a joke. Williamstowns only hope is if its wet, keep it low scoring and hopefully restrict altona, any half decent backline should be able to deal with what williamstown have got very easily

you really think that spotty will beat vales i cant see that happening i think vales easily

as for altona and willie i think altona if they can take an early lead and keep it that way for the rest of the game as ive played both of them already i think altona will edge them out for a 2 goal win

lol as for theycallhimsheep saying spotty shouldve beat willy is laughable you lost by 10 goals full stop youse had no chances or nothing now youve lost a few moree players spotty will be the new st albans of the comp vales will smash use
as for willys forward line its cam d'altera full forward whos a very good player and brent fairley chf who is also a very good player hard to stop at there form also have some good half forward and pockets , the midfield is first class and your also underatting there back line with the likes of sean o shea chris muc and daniel calman- orr

sean o shea

World-class ******** :D

Only has a corkie after hobbling off with a suspected "torn quad" from school footy the other week.. apparently went and played school baseball as well, neglecting his school studies.. Not good enough Seany, I know you're reading

Are you on drugs?
I played that game and Spotty got no where near Willy at any stage.
They totally outplayed Spotswood and to say that Spotswood should have won proves that you are a screw loose.

LOL, struggle against willi's forward line? your kidding, round one, if i recall properly, the "superstar" D'altera was shut down easily by a player new to vales backline and the other star we were told to watch out for joel evans kicked one goal, their forward line is a joke. Williamstowns only hope is if its wet, keep it low scoring and hopefully restrict altona, any half decent backline should be able to deal with what williamstown have got very easily

your joking arnt ya mate??? geee wizzzz all you wyndhamvale blokes are getting big heads right now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
as for daltera i think his going okay at this stage due to him not having a pre season and do you expect a player to hit form without a pre season and dominate round one i dont think so........
anyway getting back onto the topic
should be a very good game this week with altona v willi
im calling another draw:D

your joking arnt ya mate??? geee wizzzz all you wyndhamvale blokes are getting big heads right now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
as for daltera i think his going okay at this stage due to him not having a pre season and do you expect a player to hit form without a pre season and dominate round one i dont think so........
anyway getting back onto the topic
should be a very good game this week with altona v willi
im calling another draw:D

Daltera is the most overated player in the WRFL by a ****ing mile.

big loss for hoppers anyone no how long he be out for

broken carple

could be anywhere from 4-12

altona and willi are both teams that prefer free-flowing uncontested footy but there's more depth at altona and they should get up for a win

similiar story with vales and spotty with vales having more depth

heard spotty had 12 blokes at training on monday and they have something like 35 kids trying to get in that team...fair lack of commitment

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back