U/18 A Grade 2008

Remove this Banner Ad

go post in the b grade forum then no one wants 2 hear ur crap

Chris Laffan from Cragieburn
you absolute dum.b fu.ck
Cragieburn 18's have never seen what a U/18's Premiership Cup looks like
and they certainly wont be soon with you in the side.
heres a couple pointers you can take from now.
1. Start up a thread titled "cr.ap"
2. Talk all you want about cragieburn in there:thumbsu:

Cheers:)

haha, so are u zeesh! :p

lafdog, I live quite close to the strathmore ground and have a few mates that play down there, I personally play for a diff club not in A-Grade.
And with that quote, it was words of wisdom from a star, wont mention the name :p

Only reason I have been posting, is the fact that alot of you blokes are like Keilor that, abbers this, and forgetting other possible contenders for the flag, and Strathmore are definatly one of them ;)

Keilor v Strathmore GF, both winners this week :)

nah man its bennyyy how u been
i agree with ya mate strathmore are a big show these finals make no mistakle they have beaten keilor and abbers and have very good form goin into them....would not put my money on abbers wining a game they will struggle honestly

i agree with ya mate strathmore are a big show these finals make no mistakle they have beaten keilor and abbers and have very good form goin into them....would not put my money on abbers wining a game they will struggle honestly
anybody want money on abers making the grand final??? I will take any bets that form anyone that thinks they wont

anybody want money on abers making the grand final??? I will take any bets that form anyone that thinks they wont
Even if u do make the final i would put my house on it that u wont win. You guys are not that great of a side, u tlk em up like they can go n destroy the TAC cup or sumfin. And dont say u dont coz every1 knows you do. Get over abers they are not that good and have no hope of winning the flag.

Even if u do make the final i would put my house on it that u wont win. You guys are not that great of a side, u tlk em up like they can go n destroy the TAC cup or sumfin. And dont say u dont coz every1 knows you do. Get over abers they are not that good and have no hope of winning the flag.
you just keep watching those craigeburn games mate where are they playing this week???
if you ever read my posts yes I think abers are a good side but I have always said anyone can win out of the 3 teams but i suppose you cant read. non point in being involved with A team and not thinking they will win after finsihing second and beating keilor twice this year.
I dont know what your role of a scout if but maybe go take up watching netball you parrot

(Log in to remove this ad.)

who cares if it's ben drummond the kid is a sook who left craigieburn because he coodnt get a kick in a decent side. He complained that no one kicked it 2 him. Earn ur own ball ben drummond u soft cok!

who cares if it's ben drummond the kid is a sook who left craigieburn because he coodnt get a kick in a decent side. He complained that no one kicked it 2 him. Earn ur own ball ben drummond u soft cok!

Be very carefull # 11, a little birdie told me that u go up to the ressies next year and karma may take hold - u mite not get the ball kicked to u!!!!! Plus as a newbie player urself i wouldnt be hanging it on Ben Drummond mate he has played 4 crazyburn longer than u and represented the club with gutso!!!!

Be very carefull # 11, a little birdie told me that u go up to the ressies next year and karma may take hold - u mite not get the ball kicked to u!!!!! Plus as a newbie player urself i wouldnt be hanging it on Ben Drummond mate he has played 4 crazyburn longer than u and represented the club with gutso!!!!

oh tooshayyy,
ive seen number 11 play, doesnt do much

Not true he left coz the coach was an idiot. Benny is a great player and could go far with his footy. You have no idea how to play, and i no who u r and your not steve so u wana get a kick yourself and get off the bench for a change instead of bagging good players. Its not benny anyway so stop saying it is...

hmmm

you never know today Keilor definately were the best team and well done to them. Lets hope we can play better against Starthmore as they will be very confident havent lost in a long time. we got out played by a very very good team today but I still think Keilor are beatable but you have to play your very best as they are a great team when it comes to finals...
Does anyone know why Dean Agresta did not play??? will he come back for grand final??

you never know today Keilor definately were the best team and well done to them. Lets hope we can play better against Starthmore as they will be very confident havent lost in a long time. we got out played by a very very good team today but I still think Keilor are beatable but you have to play your very best as they are a great team when it comes to finals...
Does anyone know why Dean Agresta did not play??? will he come back for grand final??

Frank Agesta u mean? ill find out son

granny time for the keilor boys ha so who we u against wat yas reckon we dominated against abers unlucky
dominated were you actually at the game??? How coudl you call that dominating. Yes you won the game but that is a bg work to descrive it...
4 points at quarter time and abers kicked 2 goals 8 behinds. at three quarter time it was only 20 points which is not a lot at all...
I am saying Keilor played the better football and I am not going to write here any excuses or give you reasons why we played badly..... All I can say is that Keilor are definatelty not over the line yet either team Abers or Strathmore can beat Keilor.
Also I have a feeling you were not even playing on the weekend as you didnt get a game is that true???

Re: U/18 A Grade 2008am?>

dominated were you actually at the game??? How coudl you call that dominating. Yes you won the game but that is a bg work to descrive it...
4 points at quarter time and abers kicked 2 goals 8 behinds. at three quarter time it was only 20 points which is not a lot at all...
I am saying Keilor played the better football and I am not going to write here any excuses or give you reasons why we played badly..... All I can say is that Keilor are definatelty not over the line yet either team Abers or Strathmore can beat Keilor.
Also I have a feeling you were not even playing on the weekend as you didnt get a game is that true???

cham i played n had a ave game n i will be playing in the granny hopefully playoijng a much better game.. who do u think i am?

Remove this Banner Ad

U/18 A Grade 2008

Remove this Banner Ad

Back