Trump - Harris Presidential Election 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think that we have derailed the thread enough. Kappa is correct that these are just unproven allegations.
No he's not, hypothetical: put a gun to Kap's head and ask him if Trump is a pedo, if he's wrong the gun goes off

You tell me what he's going to say? I'm not letting the filthy piece of shit (Trump) stand behind the law that is supposed to protect those girls... HE'S A PEDO!

Last edited:

No he's not, hypothetical: put a gun to Kap's head and ask him if Trump is a pedo, if he's wrong the gun goes off

You tell me what he's going to say? I'm not letting the filthy piece of s**t (Trump) stand behind the law that is supposed to protect those girls... HE'S A PEDO!

:rolleyes:

What modern politics has shown is an underlying racism and corruption at the highest levels from royals to Brexit to the PEDO Trump, the brainless gutless 'slugs' that defend these monsters are no doubt doing so because they share those beliefs and are now emboldened to defend them... I doubt they realise how much they expose their own dark natures or even recognize them as such

If there was any concrete evidence Trump was a pedo he'd have 5 minutes to clean out his desk.
There once was a world like that, but the people in the know believe he's untouchable while in office and will go hard after that, on any number of charges from rape to tax evasion, he won't go quietly though, his own lawyer said he won't, interpret that how you will but it doesn't bode well for civil peace

There once was a world like that, but the people in the know believe he's untouchable while in office and will go hard after that, on any number of charges from rape to tax evasion, he won't go quietly though, his own lawyer said he won't, interpret that how you will but it doesn't bode well for civil peace

Don't allow yourself to be told what to think. Before you know it you'll be a male feminist soy boy lol. If Trump was guilty of anything it would stick.

Don't allow yourself to be told what to think. Before you know it you'll be a male feminist soy boy lol. If Trump was guilty of anything it would stick.
I'm fine doing my own research mate, he's a ****en monster, his own wife took him to court for rape... and did I mention he's a PEDO?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So saying it's a fact that someone is a paedophile when actually the opposite is true is just semantics?

Do you actually understand what semantics means? I'm replying to you because what you posted was utter crap and a blatant lie. Again, if you have substantial proof that Trump is a paedophile then I'm happy to be proven wrong. Until that point you should probably retract your idiotic and libellous statement however.
The baby is back baying for his bathwater, I'm sorry Kappy but we threw it out with your dirty nappies mate... now here's someone who knows a thing or three about horror

[B]Stephen King[/B]‏Verified account @[B]StephenKing[/B]
Follow @StephenKing

I think we all agree that Donald Trump is a vile, racist, and incompetent bag of guts and waters. How happy I would be to tell him "YOU'RE FIRED" next November.

Do you like gladiator movies Kappy?

1Monster.jpg

Last edited:
Hey lets ask Hellboy what he thinks of Trump:

[IMG]https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/1052625584633700352/-Cz-lAnJ_bigger.jpg[/IMG][B]Ron Perlman[/B]‏Verified account @[B]perlmutations[/B] 8h8 hours ago

Following @perlmutations

Imagine if you will a place where every kind of c*** exists. Every child diddling, tax cheating, dog kicking, ********ing, lying, hating, stupid, greedy, lowlife c*** exists. And imagine untold pride and joy. You my friend have stumbled into the trump administration...
12:35 PM - 16 Jul 2019

Attachments

• 1563596372082.png
    1563596372082.png
    84.7 KB · Views: 94
I think we can all agree that America sucks.

And Ivanka is pretty fit.

If there was any concrete evidence Trump was a pedo he'd have 5 minutes to clean out his desk.
While I’m not across the allegations, your view does ignore the historical fact that rich white men sometimes escape scrutiny and justice.
Well maybe more than “sometimes”.

While I’m not across the allegations, your view does ignore the historical fact that rich white men sometimes escape scrutiny and justice.
Well maybe more than “sometimes”.

Probably but there's more concrete dirt out there about the Bush's and Clinton's than there is about Trump.

Rich guys get accused of rape and sexual assault a hell of a lot more than poor guys.

Probably but there's more concrete dirt out there about the Bush's and Clinton's than there is about Trump.

Rich guys get accused of rape and sexual assault a hell of a lot more than poor guys.
Not as much as priests though.....
And the accusations are easily defended if you have the money because the courts are tilted towards the rich white man and against any female. Even when it’s a poor white guy.
That’s simple history of our system over the years.

Not as much as priests though.....
And the accusations are easily defended if you have the money because the courts are tilted towards the rich white man and against any female. Even when it’s a poor white guy.
That’s simple history of our system over the years.

You really think courts are tilted towards men? I could show you a lot of evidence otherwise.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back