Universal Love truck returns

Remove this Banner Ad

Correct me if I’m wrong, but Truck made Rance Rance, Grimes Grimes, Astbury Astbury, Vlaustin Vlaustin, Bachar Bachar and Broad Broad. All of them turned the corner when Truck had the backline. Can’t wait to see what happens when he gets hold of Balta and Gibcus next year.

Yeah I echo your sentiments!

2017 assistant coaches
  • Justin Leppitsch (forwards)
  • Blake Caracella (midfield spread)
  • Andrew McQualter (midfield stoppage)
  • Ben Rutten (backline)
  • Craig McRae (development (forwards)/VFL coach)
  • Xavier Clarke (development (midfield))
  • Ryan Ferguson (development (backline))
2022 assistant coaches

• Adam Kingsley (backline)
  • David Teague (forwards/ball movement)
  • Andrew McQualter (TBD)
  • Sam Lonergan (TBD)
  • Xavier Clarke (TBD)
  • Steve Morris (VFL)
  • Ivan Maric (ruck)

Love to get Blake Caracella back to the club again

Caracalla is not WELCOMED
Have forgotten he walked out in us, shitting in our faces? Hardwick was furious;
Assistant coaches only leave ( in contact) to take a senior role

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Hardwick reminds me of this sleazy Greek dude at work. This guy preys on girls he know who've just come out of toxic relationships and puts on the nice guy act tells them what they wanna hear agree that it was all the ex's faults and tells them he would never treat them like that Yada Yada Yada roots them then does it again. 1st Leppitch, Teague and now Rutten lol it's brilliant strategy/ manipulation at its finest 😂😂😂

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Correct me if I’m wrong, but Truck made Rance Rance, Grimes Grimes, Astbury Astbury, Vlaustin Vlaustin, Bachar Bachar and Broad Broad. All of them turned the corner when Truck had the backline. Can’t wait to see what happens when he gets hold of Balta and Gibcus next year.

Think Rance was pretty good beforehand, but definitely exciting to have Rutten back. Our backline was our weakest link this year (despite some strong names on paper), so shoring that up will make us hard to beat.

Our board treated Truck with absolute contempt and I'm happy for him that he is back where he belongs. Back to where he will taste more success in the next 5 years than he would have at Essendon if he lasted 15 years.

Nothing but respect for him as a person first and foremost, but also as a coach who embraced our club and tried to make it his. He may/may not have been the coach to get us back up, IDK, thing is, he was never given the chance.

His shortcomings at Essendon were not down to him, this is all on our one way, down hill skiers, that wouldn't know defensive running if it sat on their face. All the best Truck!

Kane Lambert as a high performance/development coach…He’s lived it

Haven't seen it mentioned but does it say how long he's signed up for? Is it just for season 2023?

There's prob some backroom finagling going on. He's paid out $600k by bummers & since they shafted him he's not going to look after them. Hardwicks reportedly on $900k so would seem odd to pay him much for next year at least? In a perfect scenario we pay him $5 for 2023 and bummers get taxed for going over the soft cap. You'd imagine he'd be back for minimum 2-3 years. Perfect teacher for Balta, Gibcus, Miller & Biggie. Dream get for us. Decent mid coach
and we're all set.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back