Radio Triple M Footy

Remove this Banner Ad

Triple M sent a team down to Launceston for the Hawthorn GWS game today but they haven't arrived at the ground yet so the Saturday Rub team are having to call the game off the screen from the studio.

Great listening. Jim trying to do a proper call whilst Billy interjects with random comments and talking about the races :tearsofjoy: Love it

Triple M sent a team down to Launceston for the Hawthorn GWS game today but they haven't arrived at the ground yet so the Saturday Rub team are having to call the game off the screen from the studio.

Great listening. Jim trying to do a proper call whilst Billy interjects with random comments and talking about the races :tearsofjoy: Love it

Annoyed I missed that, hope they podcast it.

When I tuned in during the third quarter, the call team in Launceston had just been told their flight home was cancelled.

Annoyed I missed that, hope they podcast it.

When I tuned in during the third quarter, the call team in Launceston had just been told their flight home was cancelled.

They have uploaded 1min 20secs of it to the Triple M Footy Instagram. It was honestly gold. Felt like Triple M of old with just how relaxed the team were and not taking themselves seriously.

I'd love it if they did that every Saturday, having JB, Bill and Damo commentate and talk rubbish during the Saturday afternoon game, but I doubt it would ever happen.

Anyone that missed the Sunday Rub have a listen to the Griffin Logue interview. Griff's a loose unit, it was pretty funny.

Just caught up on last Friday’s show. If I have to hear any of them, ESPECIALLY Luke Darcy, complain about Dan Andrews one more time, I may give up on the show for good.

There hasn’t been a lockdown in almost three years, shut the **** up about it already.
It is amazing that Darcy has lasted so long at Triple M given he is the exact opposite of what Triple M footy call teams do. Plus he is an awful caller

Anyone that missed the Sunday Rub have a listen to the Griffin Logue interview. Griff's a loose unit, it was pretty funny.
Finally caught up on the podcast, pretty chaotic one with Stevie J making a similar slip-up later too.

Got to say the Sunday Rub is by far the best iteration of the Rub, good mix of banter and analysis.

Finally caught up on the podcast, pretty chaotic one with Stevie J making a similar slip-up later too.

Got to say the Sunday Rub is by far the best iteration of the Rub, good mix of banter and analysis.
I wonder about the jay hosting storyline they are running. Nath Brown seems quite serious about preventing it. Maybe it's hitting a little too close to home.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just come on here to say this. Stevie Baker ringing in and him and Stevie J talking about belting each other was a bit of a throwback to the old Ms
Easily the best show on the network now.

The Sunday Rub is let down by inconsistent start times (which really is the fault of the AFL fixturing department), but otherwise is a good product. I preferred it with Duck and Ross but Stevie J and Daisy work well too.
Stevie's brilliant footy brain coupled with his ability to lose all interest at times and stuff up is a carbon copy of his playing days really. Suits the MMM ethos to a tee. And if someone had of told me Daisy would be a top analyst when he was playing i would of laughed. I actually think i like him more now than when he seemed like a bit of a knob playing for us. Plus hes been out of Carlton for a few years now so he should be cleansed

Remove this Banner Ad

Back