Training

Remove this Banner Ad

Stevie

Rookie
Jan 23, 2002
Melbourne
Other Teams
North Melbourne
Who is going to sus things out tomorrow @ training... It starts @ 4pm at Arden St.. Will be interesting to see what Archer and Stevo are like and if there is an appearance from Wayne.

I hope I am just dreaming this.....

I dont think training will occur- I think it will be cancelled.

To let Stevo,Archer and the rest of the boys calm down- and have some time to think about the last couple of days..

I will be very interested to hear any news on Pagan- what a hard time he will be going through..

Go Roos

Give it a miss, there'll be heaps of media vultures there and I pity the innocent blokes who will be distracted from what they are paid to do.

Maybe the club will justify another closed session at Colonial, for everyone's sake.

I drove past Arden Street tonight on the way to a concert and gave those scumbag media a good spray out the car window!

Made ME feel better at least.

Originally posted by Malibu
I drove past Arden Street tonight on the way to a concert and gave those scumbag media a good spray out the car window!

Good for you;) You are only the 2nd person make me smile - a little - in the past 6-7 hours.

I rang the Aged to give the feral carosine a piece of my mind.

Originally posted by roowatch
Can't blame the media for this one. It is the biggest footy news story for a long time.

BTW, not a news item that I am enjoying one little bit!

You CAN blame the media for some of the articles that have been written. Some of them have contained a lot of lies and are directly aimed at further sensationalising the story and demeaning our club.

Greg Baum has sold his soul to the devil or something. He must have no morals whatsoever to write the trash he wrote today. I also wrote to the editor about his article, a lot of people will believe what he has written "because it's in the paper".

Surely the media has to have some kind of obligation to tell the truth in situations like this, but apparently not.

Wilson is just a git.

Originally posted by Malibu

LOL! Well done Malibu!

(What concert did you go to?)

Just a quick message to wish the club and supporters all the best.

I'm sure the experience will make the rest of the playing group stronger (unfortunately my mob will have to face them round 1 and face the consequences :mad: )

Things like this have happened in footy clubs before and they have been overcome.

Originally posted by Briedis

LOL! Well done Malibu!

(What concert did you go to?)

No probs Briedis and Michele, glad I could make you smile, I probably did it out of anger more than anything else. By the way, when I drove home from the concert (Incubus, Briedis), there was a small group of supporters standing outside the social club, this was somewhere around 11pm.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Training

Remove this Banner Ad

Back