trades !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

i also heard today dogs where in talks with fremantle for a long time, Dont know how true it is just heard off someone who "thinks" Hes got good sources and is gunna tell me this that and everything, Apparently dogs chasing murphy and freo chasing ray, Can anyone confirm anything for me?

That trade scenario has been touted here for a while. I'm only guessing but I I don't think Ray will be going.

i also heard today dogs where in talks with fremantle for a long time, Dont know how true it is just heard off someone who "thinks" Hes got good sources and is gunna tell me this that and everything, Apparently dogs chasing murphy and freo chasing ray, Can anyone confirm anything for me?

Haven't Ray's parents bought a pub around Adelaide a couple of years ago ?

Not totally sure on this but heard it somewhere.

From The Age

Western Bulldogs defender Sam Power is likely to join the Kangaroos, whom he spent yesterday morning talking with.

The Roos are likely to give up their third-round selection, pick 48, for the 24-year-old, who could be the third Bulldogs first-round draftee to leave the club in the wake of a poor season.

Bit of a damning stat that all our first rounders from 00-02 could be gone, and only one of them is any good. Few years in the wilderness there.

Remove this Banner Ad

trades !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back