Strategy Trade and List .Management thread 5 (...the post coitus cigarette. Edition)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bridges are evocative. Heavy with symbolism.

There's been a fair bit of bridge imagery used in recent weeks. "Burning bridges" has been tossed around a fair bit in relation to you-know-who. Surprised nobody has said we all need to build a bridge and get over it. (Because we do)

Will he end up staying and re-integrating? Now that could be a bridge too far ...

I think you would have been a good journalist. Your dad might have done you a disservice.

Bridges are evocative. Heavy with symbolism.

There's been a fair bit of bridge imagery used in recent weeks. "Burning bridges" has been tossed around a fair bit in relation to you-know-who. Surprised nobody has said we all need to build a bridge and get over it. (Because we do)

Will he end up staying and re-integrating? Now that could be a bridge too far ...

I came here for rabid vitriol and uncontrollable speculation, not high-brow literary analysis.

Also we're mad if we don't throw our hat in the ring for Harley Balic. Would be an absolute bargain.

Francis is a second round proposition.

The fact that he is a former pick 5 or whatever is probably outweighed 2-1 by the actual performances of his over the last 2 years. He's played 5 games and hasn't really impressed at VFL level. He'd be worth a 4th round pick which means that given he was an ex pick 5 a 2nd round pick is probably fair, and makes no difference to the Stringer deal.

Kristian Jaksch is another ex high draft pick who did not impress in his first few years and is now not on an AFL list
So you are saying that the loss of Francis has no impact on the need for Essendon to trade for Stringer? Interesting

So with all these players wanting to get to Essendon, they're gonna have to make some space both in the cap on the list. Is there anyone worth trying to pry loose from them so their second round pick + player would taste better in my mouth?

So you are saying that the loss of Francis has no impact on the need for Essendon to trade for Stringer? Interesting
Francis wasn't getting a game for them, so...

I came here for rabid vitriol and uncontrollable speculation, not high-brow literary analysis.

Also we're mad if we don't throw our hat in the ring for Harley Balic. Would be an absolute bargain.

Yet you use an expression from the early 19th century? ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think you would have been a good journalist. Your dad might have done you a disservice.
Thanks (I think). I was offered a cadetship at the Herald & Weekly Times but decided to go to uni first. Just as well, eh?
Haha. My apologies ... I get bored easily.

Chad wingard tweeted trengrove this arvo. Not sure if it was cryptic or honest. Would be good result to replace jake with the chad
Francis could be involved somehow.
Apologies if already posted i have missed 12 pages since yesty.

Chad wingard tweeted trengrove this arvo. Not sure if it was cryptic or honest. Would be good result to replace jake with the chad
Francis could be involved somehow.
Apologies if already posted i have missed 12 pages since yesty.
Think he's reffering to Trengove turning the ball over to him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back