Werewolf Town of Salem Werewolf VIII (Town Wins)

Remove this Banner Ad

The risk with the vig is that if they hit town they die. So we’re putting that 50/50 risk on them.

However, the jailor loses their powers if they execute town, so the downside risk remains similar.
Ideally wiz would’ve been vig’d and one of the others lynched but I feel it’s too late to get a majority on anyone other than wiz given the time

Ideally wiz would’ve been vig’d and one of the others lynched but I feel it’s too late to get a majority on anyone other than wiz given the time
And because of this my vote has been on Zerg for much of tonight but it’s now on wiz and anyone who jumps on after this post should vote wiz so we can move to the night phase

Jailor, jail Zerg please ASAP

The vig and the rest of us have time to ponder our actions

Zerg is the only one of the 3 who is active. The timezone issue is legit but I don’t think anything useful is going to be gained from jailing either of the other two. If the jailor is afraid of losing their 3rd execute they can release Zerg. The night actions will tell us . coven leader is meant to get a basic attack tonight being the first night of the necro.
Sounds good.

I was going for a tactic similar to what tarks described earlier as I'd been an active player to that point.

Then changed my mind

Also in a previous game as DERO said, there were like 4 doctors so don't get your knickers in a twist. Apart from the named Doctor role, there are 10 other roles that could roll Doc.
My knickers are not in a twist.

I feel that I’m low priority especially as there appears to be more than 1 living sheriff.

Also if wiz lives I might ask him to swap me with someone random to prove that he is the transporter.
Pie is absolutely the priority over us or MP

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Day 2 Deadline New
DAY 2 LYNCH VOTE TALLY

VotesPlayer
14thewizardmelon
2BFew
1BEaston

There are 27 players remaining, so 14 votes required for a lynch.

As of post 896 a majority was reached.

thewizardmelon (Forger) lynched by the village.
LAST WILL

Now how do I achieve Pestilence from here?!
N1 - TGB got em + Potion Master is
N2 - Bfew defense too strong hmm found Necro - identity
N3 - ?

The Coven now possess the Necronomicon.

Night 3 phase is now until 10am AEDT (11.5 hours).
Day 3 phase is 10am-4pm AEDT (6 hours).
Night 4 phase is 4pm-6pm AEST (2 hours).
Day 4 phase is 6pm-12am AEST (6 hours).

Night actions may be placed in advance.

Can we change votes here?
You can individually change votes as much as you like. I have done so many times

My preferred target was someone else since wiz isn’t night immune (and could’ve been cig’s) but given the absolute majority rule we had no time to get everyone else to change so even I hopped on late

MWPP in light of this do you think it’s more or likely Wiz actioned the forgery on BFew or IMS?
Honestly neither. They only get two forgeries and with respect I don’t think either are worth forging…

Harps also left no last will. So the visit to him was unlikely to be a forgery. Meaning that the forger probably did not visit anyone N1, however another mafia role did? Which raises the potential the forger did not venture out N2 either.

That said , maybe that doesn’t stack up to what pie said?
See above. I think it stacks up perfectly.

Some other mafia role was the last one to visit. Probably consigliere? Unlikely we have a Mafioso in play then.

Remove this Banner Ad

Werewolf Town of Salem Werewolf VIII (Town Wins)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back