Werewolf Town of Salem Werewolf VIII (Night 3)

Remove this Banner Ad

Do either of you want to confirm that you are NOT the Mayor?
I had it as Raz but now DP has basically doubled down
Mayor is a unique role so one of you is lying
Miss This Season 8 GIF by THE NEXT STEP

Werewolves have powerful rampage attacks so I hope not. Much less likely for a werewolf to miss a kill than a SK.
Nobody has claimed to have been blocked last night despite Maj's action going through. Makes me think that whoever was blocked is evil /neutral or inactive or both.

It may have also been someone semi/inactive given the short night window (and someone not invested enough to presubmit an action)

Nobody has claimed to have been blocked last night despite Maj's action going through. Makes me think that whoever was blocked is evil /neutral or inactive or both.

It may have also been someone semi/inactive given the short night window (and someone not invested enough to presubmit an action)
Could’ve hit someone that died….

Could’ve hit someone that died….
Or, Maj himself was inactive/uninvested enough to not submit an action :(
(would explain why the will wasn't updated, sigh)

True. Let's assume we have a juggernaut, arsonist, plaguebearer and an unlucky SK or werewolf until we get more info.

Tonight I was thinking of being another doctor.
What's your actual role?

If you're serious (and the wording didn't make me think so but double checking) which of the other two claimants is lying?
I can believe 3 docs. Not so much 4.

True. Let's assume we have a juggernaut, arsonist, plaguebearer and an unlucky SK or werewolf until we get more info.
If no SK kill appears overnight , and no Werewolf kill appears N4 (N3 isn't full moon so none will appear anyway) I'll have to conclude that you're right about 2x arsonists

Nobody has admitted to a dousing either which again points to the victims being inactive/evil or they died anyway or there's more than one of them.

• You were doused in gas!
    • *Displays at the end of the Night when you get Doused. Only Arsonists receive this message if there are more than one of them.

What's your actual role?

If you're serious (and the wording didn't make me think so but double checking) which of the other two claimants is lying?
Mananatang says he didn't claim doctor, but is implying he's got info to dispute BEaston unless I missed something.
If no SK kill appears overnight , and no Werewolf kill appears N4 (N3 isn't full moon so none will appear anyway) I'll have to conclude that you're right about 2x arsonists

Nobody has admitted to a dousing either which again points to the victims being inactive/evil or they died anyway or there's more than one of them.

• You were doused in gas!
    • *Displays at the end of the Night when you get Doused. Only Arsonists receive this message if there are more than one of them.
People don't get notified when they're doused. That's a message only for two arsonists as they notice.

What's your actual role?

Pretty sure they're taking the P155 out of people claiming roles that were already existing (all our double-ups).

What's your actual role?

I'm not actually the doc. I'm the retributionist. But I liked the idea of being amongst the 67,000 docs tonight. I can do something else if we've got a better option going.

If anyone has suggestions as to who I should bug (obviously a few names otherwise evil/others will clearly not target them) feel free, otherwise I'll keep going along the track of picking an outed good role (plenty to choose from) and seeing if one of them is hit.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Serial Killers automatically attack anyone attempting to roleblock them. Werewolves the same on their full moon nights (and on stay at home nights the werewolf would kill the roleblocker anyway).

Just for the neutral killing discourse before.

I'm not actually the doc. I'm the retributionist. But I liked the idea of being amongst the 67,000 docs tonight. I can do something else if we've got a better option going.
Oh that's actually a really good role! We need another doc.

Mananatang says he didn't claim doctor, but is implying he's got info to dispute BEaston unless I missed something.

People don't get notified when they're doused. That's a message only for two arsonists as they notice.
Oops , I misread that.
Serial Killers automatically attack anyone attempting to roleblock them. Werewolves the same on their full moon nights (and on stay at home nights the werewolf would kill the roleblocker anyway).

Just for the neutral killing discourse before.
Oh good pickup

Warming to the idea of two arsonists now

Good! So what was the outcome of your investigation last night? 😇

Yep, I got that was what you were claiming 😂

Hopefully manangatang clarifies. It might be in his will but that could be tampered with too...

I think we’ve got a live one MWPP
It's horrible play since only the one power townie died n1 so all it took was a placeholder action during the day . It's not like he had to wait on the day's progress and submit an action at night pending info like some other roles.

I haven't played enough with bluelegs to know if he's the extremely disengaged/inactive/non-contributory type

But yeah it's not looking good.

More likely doesn't have the info to make up a claim plausibly...

Remove this Banner Ad

Werewolf Town of Salem Werewolf VIII (Night 3)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back