Werewolf Town of Salem Werewolf VIII (Night 4)

Remove this Banner Ad

Tarkyn_24

I've currently put a placeholder protect down (won't say who ;))

I believe I currently have access to two doctors, two investigations (sheriff and lookout) and a roleblock.

Happy to field ideas for my action tonight.
At this point probably happy to trust your gut.

What evil/neutral killers do we believe to be in play?

Investigate me as I can see the whole doctor thing is going to become a distraction.
I actually thought about investigating you last night but I realised that if you are telling porkies you are smart enough to pick a role within your investigator group.

In that scenario if you're lying that leaves SK or potion master. The potion master is dead which only leaves SK so to a sheriff you'd look innocent.

Using the lookout is unlikely to reveal you either way I believe.

I actually thought about investigating you last night but I realised that if you are telling porkies you are smart enough to pick a role within your investigator group.

In that scenario if you're lying that leaves SK or potion master. The potion master is dead which only leaves SK so to a sheriff you'd look innocent.

I’m coming around on your result for Jmoo. There’s only one unaccounted for neutral/benign, yet four unaccounted for neutral/killer.

I’m starting to think Jmoo might be worth the lynch today after all, although it certainly is riskier than BFew who should almost certainly yield something night immune.

I think a tracker could observe BEaston visiting a target without them dying. That would be good enough for me.

I assume I missed that one? It sounds memorable.
I just checked, he said 3 doc game.

I just had a quick look back at all the past games too, a lot had 2 docs, one had 3. That's not including deaths where roles aren't revealed.
I think this is the biggest game in terms of numbers so it's possible to have 4.

There's one guaranteed doc,
2 town protect roles each with a 25% chance to roll doc,
and
8 random town roles with a 1/15 chance at it (ignoring Jailor and Vet as unique roles taken by other slots in this game)

Unlikely yes, but possible.
I'd like to think my contributions to this game speak for themselves anyway as opposed to mang who's done nothing so if there are only 3 of us then...

So I'm either the Doc or an SK which people have already remarked is unlikely to exist.

I just checked, he said 3 doc game.

I just had a quick look back at all the past games too, a lot had 2 docs, one had 3. That's not including deaths where roles aren't revealed.
I think this is the biggest game in terms of numbers so it's possible to have 4.

There's one guaranteed doc,
2 town protect roles each with a 25% chance to roll doc,
and
8 random town roles with a 1/15 chance at it (ignoring Jailor and Vet as unique roles taken by other slots in this game)

Unlikely yes, but possible.
I'd like to think my contributions to this game speak for themselves anyway as opposed to mang who's done nothing so if there are only 3 of us then...
Do you have a link to the game that had three?

I think a tracker could observe BEaston visiting a target without them dying. That would be good enough for me.
Yes if Beaston tells us who he's protecting I could use lookout on them but I think that would be a bit of a waste of an action just for a confirmation and will make us both easy pickings for evil.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yes if Beaston tells us who he's protecting I could use lookout on them but I think that would be a bit of a waste of an action just for a confirmation and will make us both easy pickings for evil.
Grouping townies, particularly openly, is a huge risk with a rampaging juggernaut no?

At this point probably happy to trust your gut.

What evil/neutral killers do we believe to be in play?
I’m coming around on your result for Jmoo. There’s only one unaccounted for neutral/benign, yet four unaccounted for neutral/killer.

I’m starting to think Jmoo might be worth the lynch today after all, although it certainly is riskier than BFew who should almost certainly yield something night immune.

Am I correct in saying that of 4 neutral killers we only know that the Jugg exists?

The other three could be any of WW, Arsonist, SK and Plaguebearer?

Infected/Doused players don't know they're infected which makes a plaguebearer or multiple arsonists likely. The WW and SK laying low is a legit strategy though. I could easily see an experienced player playing that way.

Am I correct in saying that of 4 neutral killers we only know that the Jugg exists?

The other three could be any of WW, Arsonist, SK and Plaguebearer?

Infected/Doused players don't know they're infected which makes a plaguebearer or multiple arsonists likely. The WW and SK laying low is a legit strategy though. I could easily see an experienced player playing that way.
Werewolf would’ve only had an opportunity to do something night two thus far I believe.

Remove this Banner Ad

Werewolf Town of Salem Werewolf VIII (Night 4)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back