Werewolf Town of Salem Werewolf VIII (Day 4)

Remove this Banner Ad

The information I am basing my analysis off is quite inarguable.
So present the information for us fools.

HMMM

If i had any powers i would suggest killing any one we dont know their roles.

Lets all jsut be open and honest and take it down to the wire

I DARE you all ! LOL

The information I am basing my analysis off is quite inarguable.
put it in the thread then - you're already claiming townie I don't see how not putting forward your info makes it more or less likely to die.

Pretty sure everyone that has withheld their role as flipped evil/neutral so far.
Pretty confident the ones that are still alive but also withheld will also.

Ocha905 imo there are a lot of people who aren't 'accounted for' if that makes sense.

People vague about their role. I'm still not sure whether to believe mang but... you never know.

Where has jannissary got to?

DERO MKMatty hasn't claimed anything as far as I know. MC Bad, 'struggling' to keep up I mean ok... but we all know how ToS works.
Someon can come and visit me. I’ll be wearing my best frock.

I'm kind of useless now since I think all but one Evil/Neutral targets are night immune. Do I still try to shoot someone?
Yes.

Ocha905 imo there are a lot of people who aren't 'accounted for' if that makes sense.

People vague about their role. I'm still not sure whether to believe mang but... you never know.

DERO MKMatty hasn't claimed anything as far as I know. MC Bad, 'struggling' to keep up I mean ok... but we all know how ToS works.
Yeah, I forget every time and am just keen to play any version of TOS/WW, then I remember about 24 hours in how much I struggle. I think this will be my last TOS game unfortunately.

There may only be one explanation - I’m not sure.

Note that I’m stopping short of saying he’s faking - but that unless Elmer (or Wickzi I guess) was hit by a Forger there would need to be four doctors in this game if BEaston’s claim is true.

Now I think about it, it’s possible that both of them have been forged and just named ‘Doctor’ with the will to align with it… both were killed by mafia roles
Don’t think two forgeries could have occurred because:
1) I don’t think the last unknown mafia role is likely to be a forger, and 2) Pie would’ve shared the victims of forgeries in his intel shared from N1 and 2. I don’t think there are any unexplained visitors left from there. Plus one of the wills pretty clearly spelled out IMS and Harps roles, which lend themselves to having been seen to by a consigliere. If not, they were the two that had their wills wiped.

I have two good roles unaccounted for in my own personal list. I don’t think they’re both doctors. So in my head I’m having to play you off against Beaston here mang

marking 90 english essays of varying quality, time waits for no man, i’m afraid!

Don’t think two forgeries could have occurred because:
1) I don’t think the last unknown mafia role is likely to be a forger, and 2) Pie would’ve shared the victims of forgeries in his intel shared from N1 and 2. I don’t think there are any unexplained visitors left from there. Plus one of the wills pretty clearly spelled out IMS and Harps roles, which lend themselves to having been seen to by a consigliere. If not, they were the two that had their roles forged.

I have two good roles unaccounted for in my own personal list. I don’t think they’re both doctors. So in my head I’m having to play you off against Beaston here mang
Correction above. With that in mind, even more now, I just can’t see this forgery talk being realistic at all.

Correction above. With that in mind, even more now, I just can’t see this forgery talk being realistic at all.
OK then. So for no forger to exist we would need to assume one of the following, given my role...

a) There were four (or more, **** it) doctors allocated in the role-list and BEaston is telling the truth about his role
b) There were in fact not four (or more) doctors allocated in the role-list and BEaston is not telling the truth about his role

Tarkyn_24 I also understand that it becomes my word vs. BEaston's word at this stage.

Part of me thinks I've only been kept alive (given the inference about my role) because having my role flip during the next day's announcement would expose someone who's lying. So maybe me dying wouldn't be the worst thing (other than us losing a good role).

The only thing I could suggest is to use your memory of how I play when I'm less than 'good' and compare it to how I've played here. I've exercised caution and have continued to look out for suss posting and have really tried to work through whether it's a good idea or not for me to expose my own role in case it jeopardises the village.

We could also choose to believe that there are four or more doctors and that serial is a low-key ERphile...

marking 90 english essays of varying quality, time waits for no man, i’m afraid!
I'd mark this essay of yours poorly for your lack of capitalisation.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Tarkyn_24 I also understand that it becomes my word vs. BEaston's word at this stage.

Part of me thinks I've only been kept alive (given the inference about my role) because having my role flip during the next day's announcement would expose someone who's lying. So maybe me dying wouldn't be the worst thing (other than us losing a good role).

The only thing I could suggest is to use your memory of how I play when I'm less than 'good' and compare it to how I've played here. I've exercised caution and have continued to look out for suss posting and have really tried to work through whether it's a good idea or not for me to expose my own role in case it jeopardises the village.

We could also choose to believe that there are four or more doctors and that serial is a low-key ERphile...
Really the key thing I want to know from you is whether your idea about the third doctor requires me to assign two good slots or one.

I mean if you were happy to step it out for a five year old I wouldn’t say no to that either lol.

You may as well just spell out exactly your role and info man. There are potentially many ways you could have got bad info in this game.

Pussy footing around it is just sus IMO.

I'm literally willing to take a bullet for you and you're still suspicious of me.
As i siad i have no idea.

Some people post satire and it goes over my head, (due to Aspergers) so i ask for clarity

I will follow your voting suggestions from now on

As i siad i have no idea.

Some people post satire and it goes over my head, (due to Aspergers) so i ask for clarity

I will follow your voting suggestions from now on
I’ve never found any of dank420_ ’s posting to be satirical.

Really the key thing I want to know from you is whether your idea about the third doctor requires me to assign two good slots or one.

I mean if you were happy to step it out for a five year old I wouldn’t say no to that either lol.
I'm doctor

Personally for evil or neutral I’m looking at:
IBB, Zerg, Janissary, MCBG, DP and Jmoo with reasonable confidence.

I think mang and friend v Beaston is going to be illuminative. I’m not sold on beaston at all yet, but eliminating a doc claimant is pretty ballsy
Ocha905 use your best judgement mate. Might as well go for it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Werewolf Town of Salem Werewolf VIII (Day 4)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back